Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseBrowserProblemsTips

Mattertags not showing on certain devices.2897

Scannen private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,
I just created a 3D Showcase for a Gym and I set some mattertags. Now I´m having trouble with them shwoing. When I open the 3D Showcase on my PC, I can see them and interact with them. On the other hand, when my client opened the 3D Showcase on his computer, he is not able to see the Mattertags.

Now I opened it on my tablet from the Matterport App and I can see the mattertags but when I open it in safari I can´t see them. Same thing happens on my Smartphone.

This is the link for the 3D Showcase
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=6VCYiqP9MwU

Please let me know if you have any solution.
Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
VisualKusuma private msg quote post Address this user
This is such an embarrassing experience, I just got a complain from my client regarding mattertags won't show up on their model anymore.
Post 2 IP   flag post
AAS private msg quote post Address this user
Can someone explain mattertags to me. What are they for.
Post 3 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Mattertags are tags that can be fixed to objects inside a model and used to describe objects and features. For instance you will attach a mattertag to a granite counter top and then put in the description field that is a granite top so when a person browse the model and hover his mouse cursor over it it will show the description in a small pop up box.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
I've seen this in the Matterport Forum and I don't think there is a solution yet.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Scannen private msg quote post Address this user
I found a solution.
After trying various things as disabling VR showcase, erasing mattertags, contacting matterport for support (non given), I did the last thing missing, "Duplicating Model and process it again".

After duplicating it and reprocess the model I got the mattertags to work. I still don´t know what happened before but this was the solution to this issue.

The only thing I see now is that my highlight reel includes every mattertag point instead of only the snapshots I created. If anyone knows how to change this please let me know.

I hope this works for anyone of you that has had the same issue.

This is the link to the 3D Showcase.

Best.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101428 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?