Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BuyWebGL

Which Wordpress template do you recommend?2798

AAS private msg quote post Address this user
hi everyone. Im new here. i have a word press account with word press page. Im not very good at editing it or building it. Is there any wordpress templates that are made for listings and combining matterport and listing information. Im definitly not looking to spend a fortune but if anyone had any advice or were to start that would be great.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Take a look at WP3D here is an example I did this weekend. https://goo.gl/et0FCV
Post 2 IP   flag post
AAS private msg quote post Address this user
Which wordpress template are you using. That looks perfect. But every template i loaded looked different.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @htimsabbub23!

One thing to be sure to note is that WP3D Models is a WordPress "plugin", and not a "theme". However, we blur the lines a bit on this when it comes to our SKINNED view (the link that @htimsabbub23 shared). In the case of this "view" we (WP3D Models) does provide an actual template that renders out your content in this view, regardless of your chosen "theme".

So, to recap....WP3D Models should work with almost every available WordPress "theme" (there are thousands and thousands to pick from), but our SKINNED view will be created to look the same, regardless.

Anyone have some good suggestions for @AAS re: WordPress "themes" that have worked well for your Matterport business? While simple, we've had good luck with Zerif Lite.
Post 4 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there,
I use Avada Theme (I modified Avada's architecture example) and works fine for me.
I also use WP3D Models with it and I am happy with the results.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Exactly what @rpetersn said.

I also use Avada theme, and use the avada users group on facebook for amazing advice and website examples. Avada makes it very simple to set up a website.

Good luck.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101423 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?