Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 759 Unique Visitors
9,061 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,193 Page Views | 18,996 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Free MP2SQFT.com Calculates SQ FT and Metres2568

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
MP2SQFT is a free service based on experimental data. I could never consider reselling the data that you create with your camera!

The difference between this and a service like MP2VR or MP2SV is that those services are using camera assets but charging for labor.

I am in the same boat as you guys! The tool is helping me to bill more accurately then my own measurements for scans without given sqft. I have made several hundred dollars by not under measuring!
Post 76 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360

Hopefully, Matterport will look at all the qualifier words added to www.MP2SQFT.com and allow this free tool for the Matterport community to stay live.

After all, the page now includes:

✓ experimental scan data
✓ Beta
✓ Notice from Matterport about the scan data
✓ Disclaimer that @Metroplex360 and WE GET AROUND FORUM are NOT affiliated with Matterport

Dan
Post 77 IP   flag post
FuturePhotography private msg quote post Address this user
I tested the MP2SQFT and I love it. Thank you very much for this great addition !!! Sadly I heard that MP is changing something that will make this great tool not work anymore . I will definitely complain to MP!

Barry
Post 78 IP   flag post
Acomeau15 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a big fan of the tool as well, we've used it for billing purposes and it has quickly become a staple in our process. Shame Matterport has its own agenda regardless of what the community is doing and saying. Hopefully the new additions to the MP2SQFT allow its continuation.
Post 79 IP   flag post
michelg private msg quote post Address this user
I just tried and it is rather useful. Anything that can give added value to the use of Matteport camera is good to take. Why Matterport would deprive third parties developments while this may give it ahead of the competition?

Michel
Post 80 IP   flag post

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Please see related discussion in the Forum:

Matterport Kills Community's MP2SQFT.com

Dan
Post 81 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Just a reminder:

www.mp2sqft.com --is-- back but does lack the colored floorplan to help you visualize the data.

I have some ideas to make up for it that I'll be working on in the future.
Post 82 IP   flag post
101872 82 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?