Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
joelE private msg quote post Address this user
do you know if template exists to gather several matterport showcases, and have menu, map, thumbnail, etc...
Similar of what Sidebar templates do for Kolor Panotour http://www.zephyrpalace.com/virtual-tours ?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

@joele

Yes. WP3D Models WordPress Plugin [20 Questions Live: WP3D Models]

The We Get Around Gallery is powered by WP3D Models.

You get the free use of WP3D Models with a Standard Membership in the We Get Around Referral Network.

BTW, the We Get Around Atlanta website runs on SquareSpace. We added WordPress so that we could use WP3D Models for the We Get Around Atlanta Gallery of Matterport Spaces.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
so you want a sidebar widget to something like wp3dmodels? so have the scans display in a cluster like this (with or without map) http://wp3dmodel.wpengine.com/ but have it have a sidebar widget that you can mouse over and it would pop up the thumbnail of the scan then take you to the specific scan page or listing website page?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@dansmigrod, do you mean with the current membership I have, I can use it ?
let me know procedure to get it and install
Thanks
Joel
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@joelE

I need your okay to upgrade your Membership to Standard from Basic for the free use of WP3D Models.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
one limitation I see with this plugin if we want to implement to customer website, we cannot control if customer use wordpress or any other plateform.
Would be better to find kind of template that export standard html file and folders, so could be add to any web site
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@joelE

We give our clients iFrame embed code - generated by WP3D Models - so they can embed in their website. Our clients do not need either WordPress or WP3D Models to use this iFrsme embed code.

Does that address your concern?

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
you mean iframe of the complete page (include map, listing etc...) so management is done by ourself and customer has only display page ?
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@joelE

The iFrame is only for individual Matterport Spaces.

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
that's why this plugin is not good to offer to customers that don't use Wordpress, if I could find similar than sidebar for Kolor Panotour then could be used for any website
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@joelE

For clarification, with WP3D Models, you can create single property websites and embed them anywhere.

This branded Single Property Website - powered by WP3D Models - includes:

✓ Matterport Spaces 3D Tour
✓ Map
✓ Photos
✓ Agent Contact Us lead generation form
✓ Agent logo (on page, overlay on Space)
✓ Property Description
✓ 360º photo spheres (Ricoh Theta S --> Round.me)
✓ Schematic Floor plans created by Blue-Sketch from MP Space

For example, for this Single Property Website ...
1948northsidedrive.info

The embed code is:

<div id='wp3d-1269'><a href='https://gallery.we-get-around.com/3d-model/1948-northside-drive-nw-atlanta/fullscreen/?embedded'>LOADING - 1948 Northside Drive | Atlanta</a><script src='//s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp3dmodels/js/embed-iframe.js?id=wp3d-1269'></script></div>

Here is the un-branded Single Property Website for the same tour ...

Does this solve your need?

Best,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
actually, the project I'm working on is to get for a customer, multi scan for their construction catalogue models, and to have a global page (I like idea of map pointer) and menu of different models, so on same page, customer will have all their homes, so similar on what I see on your gallery, but the problem if customer doesn't use wordpress (and for similar project in future) I won't be able to make such template for them
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@joelE

We installed WordPress to run only our gallery page. Our other pages are WordPress.

Seems like your client could do the same and you manage their gallery.

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all....and special thanks to @DanSmigrod & @GlennTremain, I really appreciate you both helping to explain the value of WP3D Models here.

@joelE, it sounds (like @DanSmigrod notes) that you'd really benefit from spinning up a simple "Gallery" site that is assembled just for your client's use. This "Gallery" can be found at any address your customer chooses(custom domain) or could be set to be a "subdomain" of your customer's existing URL. This new gallery would then be set up using WordPress & WP3D Models and all of this client's models would be managed there.

Note that this approach is a little different than one where you would be using WP3D Models for your OWN GALLERY on your own site. Regardless though it would offer a VERY custom and polished solution for your client, and one that you (or they) can manage independent from their primary site.

If there are any remaining questions about this (or any other) WP3D Models setup procedure, please let me know!
Post 14 IP   flag post
@rpetersn, do you have sample of gallery using WP3D without naming WP3D, and different one of we get around
Thanks
Post 15 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @joelE,

Sure thing...here's a good example of a "stand alone" install of WP3D Models, using a custom subdomain for the URL:

http://3dvirtualtours.charlieabrahamsphotography.com/

Does this help?

Thx!

Ross Peterson
WP3D Models
Post 16 IP   flag post
Yes ! Thanks
Post 17 IP   flag post
101437 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?