Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCamerasCapture AppOutdoors

360 reelase2402

3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
I am excited about the 360 release due shortly, have been thinking about one thing, will it be helpful in shooting like a trip mall meaning will it stitch or is each shot individual?

Not sure if its perfectly clear what i am asking, but lets see.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Pardon thew typo ... That brings up question to @dansmigrod is there a way to edit a post once is submitted? Could be a nice option if not one yet.

Thanks
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
I think I understand what you're asking, basically stitching multiple models together of different stores/units by the exterior 360 images? I would assume we still won't be able to do that yet. You'll be able to add multiple 360s to one model, but not vice versa.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@cleed so you are saying I can't do a full exterior with new 360 option only?
Post 4 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
@3Dwalkmethru

From what I can gather from Dan's interview it would appear that the 360 pano grabber is just that. You'll have access to the pano's in your showreel but not within the model to connect a true VT for exterior shots. I do hope I'm wrong on this is what we all want, the ability to stitch exteriors shots into our interior VT's
Post 5 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
@3dwalkmethru no, you'll be able to shoot the full exterior, but can't link to multiple 3d models within one tour yet.
Post 6 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Gary, from what I've been told only photos no capabilities to use in 3d stitching.

Ron
Post 7 IP   flag post
@DANSMIGROD do you know answer to this question. I am trying to clarify if I will be able to shoot exteriors of strip malls as a walkthrough or will it all be individual 360 shots.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
They won't be in the former of a walkthrough, but will be available in the highlight reel. You could do a guided tour from that though just like you can in the standard tour I'd assume. @dansmigrod correct?
Post 9 IP   flag post
101429 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?