Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
I have attached screenshot of area in question.

I have this reflection effect in the dollhouse view that I would like to trim but I have exterior shot of that area so not sure if it will effect the shot outside.

I want to get rid of area in red in screenshot view.

Thanks

Post 1 IP   flag post
CDM private msg quote post Address this user
I would try Trimming around everything except your scan point from outside. I thanks that's the best you can do.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@3Dwalkmethru can you add a picture with where the scans are placed? My understanding is that even if you add trim lines and there is a scan outside of them the scan takes priority.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@property3dNZ
Post 4 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@3Dwalkmethru Thanks for that I would put trim lines around the scans. As I said earlier in my experience when you try to put trim lines though the scans it gives the scan priority. Its a little unusual that 5 and 6 aren't showing... I've also found that when I upload the same scan multiple times it changes slightly each time so maybe try adding the trim lines and cross your fingers and toes that those scans show up in a second upload!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?