Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 392 Unique Visitors
9,539 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,415 Page Views | 9,116 Unique Visitors | 14 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BillingE57 FilesMatterPaksPro3Pro3 ProblemsProblems

Matterport charged me for the free E57s/Matterpaks in the Accelerator Kit19636

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
For you that purchased a Pro3 Accelerator kit check your billing to confirm you received your credits for the 10 E57 files and 10 Matterpaks. I was going over billing FOR credits never received and saw that I was charged for all E57 file orders and all Matterpak orders.

This is very frustrating. I was told that even though I purchased the camera thru B&H the coupons were good. The camera was registered with MP once I received it. I guess I should have tracked this since Matterport has such poor customer service support.

Currently waiting for response from billing, I hope I get better response on this issue since it cost me.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 good luck
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108395 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?