Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 661 Unique Visitors
9,066 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,099 Page Views | 18,938 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MPSkinQuestions

Max Matterport simultaneous users with MPSkin?19558

Rvcbastos private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I am going to start working on a Matterport for an event that should be accessed simultaneously by a large number of users.

I know Matterport should be able to handle this but does anyone have experience with using an MPSkin overlay as well. I am very happy with MPSkin for my standard virtual tours but am a bit concerned the overlay may not be able to handle the high traffic.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
MPSkin is hosting on Hetzner Servers - and for all the standard overlay functions (which come at flat monthly pricing in the subscriptions), MPSkin should be able to operate with very high traffic.

Different is MPSkins 3D Avatar add-on, which comes as SDK plugin from Superviz. There is a limit of about 20 - 30 (3D) participants per instance.

Some more information on Hetzner:

Hetzner Online, with hundreds of thousands of servers in operation, is one of the largest data center operators in Europe.

Since its founding in 1997, Hetzner has expanded its market both within and outside Germany and Europe.

Hetzner, a German company, owns and operates its own high tech data centers in Nuremberg and Falkenstein (both in Germany) and in Helsinki, Finland, and it recently added new locations in Ashburn, Virginia and Hillsboro, Oregon (USA).

But maybe you can simulate a scenario with eg. 5.000 calls - I have never done this, but I have asked my AI and can share the result here [url=https://www.perplexity.ai/search/Is-there-any-vhE7hMVRR76IqndF5L3TtQ]link to Florian
Post 2 IP   flag post
Rvcbastos private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for your great feedback!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101938 3 3