Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
WGAN-TV Live at 6:15 pm ET
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 587 Unique Visitors
9,131 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,642 Page Views | 16,215 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603D ShowcaseFloor PlansMissile SiloReal EstateRicoh Theta Z1Vacation Rentals

Atlas E Missile Silo19431

WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Several inquiries have been made regarding a recent project. One of my former clients in the vacation rental sector faced the challenge of selling a unique property—an Atlas E Missile Silo—following the recent passing of their father. Intrigued by the distinctive nature of this endeavor, I decided to undertake the photography of the property, despite its somewhat distant location. The scope of the assignment included a basic 360-degree tour and photo shoot.

Given the property's size and location, a slight adjustment in pricing was necessary. The client's budget constraints ruled out the use of Matterport, and opting for a Matterport tour with a Pro2 would have required a substantial time commitment, likely spanning 7-8 hours.

During the approximately 2 hours I spent on-site, the majority of the time was dedicated to capturing a detailed floor plan using the Home3ds.com Scan App. Unfortunately, a technical issue led to a section of the capture crashing, necessitating a substantial portion of the floor plan to be rescanned.

https://capturenw.com/vr-tour/atlas-e-missile-base/skinned/
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch thanks for sharing, you said you used Theta Z1, shots are very clear and crisp focus, any additional lighting or post processing?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I run my Z1's in Auto HDR JPG then just a quick auto enhance with the camera raw plugin in Photoshop & I used TouchReTouch on the Mac to quickly remove the monopod from the panos just because it's quick than doing so, in photoshop ~ if it was just a few panos I may have edited the monopods / mirrors in photoshop but when doing multiple touch retouch is just so, much quicker

I had brought my battery powered construction lights but, surprisingly I didn't need to use them this place was pretty well lit.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
Tour isnt starting
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
@ron0987

I used the Home3ds.com scan app for iOS for the floor plans it uses the lidar from the iPhone or iPad for the capture

I used a couple of Z1's (just hot swapping when batteries got low) I was on site for about an hour and 45 minutes most of that time would have been the lidar capture for the floor plans had one section crashed the app at one point so, I had to rescan an entire section. I also scanned the living quarters twice once for the posted 360 tour which shows everything and once for Zillow which will just show the living quarters

Reasoning for the 360 tour and stills was clients budget and to some extent the time to capture. I suspect the time to capture this space Matterport only with a Pro2 would have taken 7-8 hours. I have yet to use a Pro3 so, I couldn't speak to time to capture with the newer camera
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@3dVuz

I have a ticket into WP3D ~ not sure why it isn't displaying on Mobile

The RAW 360 tour link:
https://www.capturenwlive.com/tours/xPbZbGDu-
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dVuz
Tour isnt starting

Spent some time flipping switches on the backend of my site this morning and tour should now load on Mobile Devices

https://capturenw.com/vr-tour/atlas-e-missile-base/skinned/
Post 7 IP   flag post
102936 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?