Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
LightingLitraLitraTorch 2.0 Reality Capture Lighting KitPro2Question of the Day

LitraTorch 2.0 Reality Capture Lighting Kit no longer being sold?18602

Marmao6 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw an older video on the network of the Litra Torch reality catcher light. I thought it looked interesting, so I went to search it on the web it said it was discontinued.

Did they discontinue it because the company went out of business or did they discontinue it because there’s some problems with the light for some reason, or is there a newer version of it anybody have some info I would love to know.
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

Amazon, eBay
Post 2 IP   flag post
rhelling private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve got LumeCubes….very similar. I’ve been very happy with those if you can’t find the Litra
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Marmao6

As I understand it, the LitraTorch 2.0 Reality Capture Lighting Kit is no longer being sold because the company was acquired and they are moving in a different direction for productions and customers.

Searching for an alteranative lighting solution? Here are WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Lighting

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user

I am using the Hyper Tough model 7046 2500 Lumen LED light I bought at Walmart 2 years ago - and they are still available various places. Provides incredible white light, lasts 2 hours and I simply have it Velcro-d to the top of my camera. About $40. Buy 2 and you got 4 hours of NECCESARY light for the darkest spaces. Renders excellently.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
I have a couple extra you can buy if you want.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
I use the Ulanzi LED Video Light. Available on Amazon. It works very well.

I tried the GoPro stick on mount but found that the Command Strip Hook and Loop works better for me.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101636 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?