Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,057 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360AdviceDeclutteringHow toQuestionsRenderingsScansTipsVirtual Staging

Is there a way to remove interior furnishings from a Matterport tour?18598

rhelling private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a way to remove interior furnishings? I have a client that wants to see their new space empty/clean. The problem is that I scanned it months ago when previous tenants furnishings were in the space.

Is it possible to edit the 360 images to remove things like a ladder, large trash can, old desk, etc.?

They don’t want to pay to rescan…it’s just an inquiry as to whether it’s possible.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@rhelling

Their is a company or two that do this but they are quite speedy and the edits are priced per scan position

I just did some virtual decluttering of traditional stills for a property I shot earlier this week

Post 2 IP   flag post
Dang. That’s pretty good!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@rhelling

I thought so, as well
Post 4 IP   flag post
Do you know the names of the companies that do this type of thing with Matterport files?
Post 5 IP   flag post
SCAN TO CAD FILE SERVICE Baezeni private msg quote post Address this user
Baezeni as a long time WEGAN service provider can help to produce all types of Virtual Home Styling (VHS) both in normal images and 360 panoramas from any type of input and all type of quality levels.

Here just a few examples before and after: Baezeni VHS Some Examples

Just be aware if you want to update to a Matterport or other providers tours it can be needed some additional permit from them to be be able to down and upload 360 panoramas to your original tour.

If interested to know more or get a good offer you can contact us on this or any other service on: Contact Baezeni Email
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Re-scan should be cheaper and less time consuming because there are two way more important questions than who can clean photos.

1)How are you going to get all 360 from Matterport in its original 16K resolution as there are no legal or allowed by T&C methods available. You can only get 4K 360 from Matterport workshop capture feature and it is only manually capturing 360 for each scan. You can get 8K 360 photos if you publish them through Google Maps Matterport add-on but you need some software to download each from maps.

2)Lets say you have found some working answer for the first question but then this comes to mind: how are you going to put cleaned 360s back into a 3D tour? There is only one way and it is using 360 import of the capture app. So you will literally need to rebuild your tour from cleaned 360s importing them one by one through the app and using Cortex to convert them into 3d scans.

I cannot confirm it or deny it but there is a rumour that import is limited to 8K so even a 16K 360 photo will be converted to 8K before import. So you will never get back to 16K for your updated 3D tour.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101762 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?