Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBrowser

Short URL's and QR codes1855

pheller private msg quote post Address this user
I use WP3D and it is awesome. In addition to the functionality, it drives traffic through my website. More traffic is good for SEO. But instead of simply forwarding the lengthy url's to the client, we use the Google URL shortener which is free and can be found at goo.gl

This makes very tidy URL's and does not show my domain. There is a hidden feature of the Google URL shortener. It automatically generates a QR code. If your agent uses QR codes on signs or print material, you can now provide it to them and it won't cost you a penny. Here's how you get it.

As you create short URL's Google will maintain the list of URL's and give you statistics on clicks. You will see the work "details" next to the domain name. This takes you to a page specific to the URL and it includes a QR code.

Personally I love QR codes. They never really took hold, but some agents still use them in their marketing or on signs. Good luck!
Post 1 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Good tip!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
I agree. When I send the links to my clients I send the regular link and a shortened link. I use WP3D also. I have been using Bitly for my shortened links. Thank You for the tip. I will start using the Google URL shortener.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?