Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport Classic PricingProblemsQuestionsTransfer Space

Matterport Transfer Issues to Classic Account (PRO2 Camera)....18385

Highlands3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Jamie - It’s actually the first time I’ve seen the message.
I’m already past my ‘included’ hosting (Classic pro plan 200 spaces) and have been for years and pay extra for every 50 spaces above that quota. Sorry but I can’t say if it happens under that limit as it’s been a while since I was under 200 spaces.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Morristown, New Jersey
foxwrth13 private msg quote post Address this user
I have the same problem
Post 27 IP   flag post
BeyondFrontDoor private msg quote post Address this user
Here is a question...are any of you transferring a model originally created in a non classic hosting account to a classic account. Maybe this is what matterport is trying to shut down....the actual bypass of paying the $10/no processing fee beyond the allotted amount associated with creating 3d models .
Post 28 IP   flag post
Morristown, New Jersey
foxwrth13 private msg quote post Address this user
@BeyondFrontDoor

Good point. I just uploaded directly to that account. Seems to be working ok. We'll see what happens
Post 29 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondFrontDoor
Here is a question...are any of you transferring a model originally created in a non classic hosting account to a classic account. Maybe this is what matterport is trying to shut down....the actual bypass of paying the $10/no processing fee beyond the allotted amount associated with creating 3d models .

So far, Yes... but it depends on who I would be accepting the model from, and I don't really have any control over what account other people who I used to subcontract have. So far I've tried to accept from someone with a new account and haven't been able to accept so I had to give them my details to upload directly to my account which then worked that way, but giving someone your login obviously isn't ideal. I haven't tried to accept a model from someone with a classic account yet.
Post 30 IP   flag post

dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
Clarify that one please. On a classic account that’s over limit you can’t transfer in but you can do a direct load to it for a $10 processing fee?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave3d
Clarify that one please. On a classic account that’s over limit you can’t transfer in but you can do a direct load to it for a $10 processing fee?

The processing fee is $19 ($29 if you had a Pro2Lite). Each plan came with a number of free model processing credits though.

Basic plan gave you 3 processing credits. Professional was 7, and Business was 11.

Spaces over 100 scans did not qualify for the free processing credits and are a $38 processing fee.
Post 32 IP   flag post
So does the $38 fee still work above limit and add in the site?
Post 33 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have just tried to transfer one model from new to classic and back and it has worked. I am close to a limit on my classic account but still have some free space there.

May be Matterport is trying to block it for those who are doing it quite often. They are aware some of us playing their system even though in some cases it is not done for that and simply can be a transfer between an MSP and their clients accounts.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Highlands3D private msg quote post Address this user
I am now able to accept the transfer into my Classic acct, appears to have been a temporary issue.
Post 35 IP   flag post
KfromPoland private msg quote post Address this user
YES It works again !!
Post 36 IP   flag post
Are you guys over the limit on your plan? Or under it?
Post 37 IP   flag post
I’m trying now over limit. No luck so far. Will update if successful.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Yep, working again over limit between new and classic and back again. Guess a glitch from Friday’s updates.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Glad to hear it's working again. I was worried as we have a few jobs this month for one of our clients that are out-of-area for us and we have sub-contracted that work to other MSPs who are supposed to then transfer the model to us. I was concerned about having to give them our log-in details to get an upload.

I did hear back from Support late last night:

"When it comes to transferring the space, our senior support team responds to our concerns. There is a known issue right now with transferring space, but our software engineers and senior team members are working on it.

Should you have further questions with Matterport, please feel free to contact us!

Thank you for your patience as we work through this issue."

So based on other's experiences it sounds like that "known issue" has been corrected.
Post 40 IP   flag post
101421 40 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?