Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 ViewsAdviceProblemsQuestions

Moving Icon Badges around in 360 shots added to Matterport tours?18384

WGAN Fan
Club Member
White Plans, New York
Flashcutter private msg quote post Address this user
Hi.
Could use advice:

I've just added some 360 views to a tour (these 360 were also Matterport 360's, not a 3rd party) But the icon badge on the 360 to enter the home is in the wrong place and I cab't find out how to move the placement of that icon onto the door rather than below the door. Is there a way to adjust the placement of these icons?

Thank you! JM
Post 1 IP   flag post
rhelling private msg quote post Address this user
I hope someone has a good answer…because I’ve had the same issue.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: WGAN-TV Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 2 of 5 Short Story #626- Positioning 360 Views | video courtesy of WGAN-TV | 3 Years Ago

@Flashcutter

Does this WGAN-TV Short Story #626 -- Positioning 360 Views -- help?

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Placing 360º Views Part 1 of 2 | WGAN-TV Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 2 of 5 Short Story #630- Placing 360º Views Part 1 of 2

Video Placing 360º Views Part 2 of 2 | WGAN-TV Matterport Workshop 3.0 Part 2 of 5 Short Story #631- Placing 360º Views Part 2 of 2

@Flashcutter

Two additional WGAN-TV Short Story videos: Placing 360 Views (Part 1 and Part 2).

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
White Plans, New York
Thank you! Will watch now.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
White Plans, New York
So I watched. the three part video but it still doesn't address the granular placement of BOTH the badge linking to the 360 shown in the 3D view and vice-versa...the minute positioning of the link badge on the 360 to the 3D tour. It sure would be nice to have an "adjust icon" toggle that would allow you to move those link badges. Thanks.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Flashcutter

Were you able to watch all three videos and see if these videos solved the puzzle for you?

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Flashcutter

If you are able to move the 360 Views, but can not place it EXACTLY where you want it, it may be that you do not have "scan data" in that spot for it to attach to.

(I could be wrong on this discussion and welcome someone to step in to correct me.)

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have not done 360 views in a long time but I remember this: if you rotate a 360 photo inside 360 view it is changing where icons are displayed. So by playing with a rotation angle you can make icons sitting where they need to be. Just do it in small increments so you can see what rotation direction you need(CW or CCW) and how much you need to rotate it to move its icons correctly.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
White Plans, New York
That’s a great suggestion. Thank you….will try that.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101749 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?