Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,057 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ListPro2Pro3Serial NumberStolen

List of Serial Numbers of Stolen Matterport Pro2/Pro3 Cameras18323

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

List of Serial Numbers of Stolen Matterport Pro2/Pro3 Cameras

Hi All,

If your Matterport Pro2 Camera or Matterport Pro3 Camera is stolen, I will add the serial number here:

List of Serial Numbers of Matterport Pro2 Cameras Reported to Police as Stolen

1. M02Q2KDB [9 August 2023 at 1:46 pm ET]

List of Serial Numbers of Matterport Pro3 Cameras Reported to Police as Stolen

How to get your serial number on this list:

1. File a police report, including the serial number of your Matterport Pro2 Camera or Matterport Pro3 Camera
2. Send a copy of the police report to Matterport Support (My understanding is that Matterport can block a camera from uploading to the Matterport Cloud, based on the camera serial number)
3. Email a copy of the police report to me: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com

When a used Matterport Pro3 Camera or Matterport Pro2 Camera is posted for sale to the We Get Around Network Private Group - Buy-Sell Used Matterport Camera - the post must include a photo of the camera's serial number.

The purpose of the above is to help reduce or eliminate the sale of stolen Matterport Pro2 Cameras and Matterport Pro3 Cameras.

Best,

Dan

P.S. @Gladsmuir Thank you for suggesting -- in this WGAN Forum discussion -- that WGAN Forum create this list.

---

Related WGAN Forum discussions:

1. Matterport Pro3 Camera Stolen: can Matterport track it?
2. WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Stolen
3. WGAN Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Ugh!

I (just) added a Matterport Pro2 Camera to the list of stolen cameras (above).

Serial Number: M02Q2KDB

=====================================================================================
Location of Theft: Mel's Diners Parking Lot (65 Lombard Street, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94123)
Video of Theft: Video

Description from Police Report:

Parked Car At Mel's Diner in their LOT on Lombard St. Went inside with Sat Down. Within 2 minutes of being seated, a late model Silver Honda CRV SUV pulled into lot no plates, Driving in wrong way from West Side of lot. Three Masked and Hooded persons punched in rear window and removed Matterport Pro2 Camera (MC250) in Large Rolling Case (Black 31.6” x 20.1” x 12.66"
=====================================================================================

Wish it was better news.

Dan

4:44 pm ET Friday, 11 August 2023
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @ELAN42

… and also a 3rd thread, because all of this started with a thief stealing my Pro2,
and I want you all to know what happens with Matterport if you alert them that your camera was stolen:
absolutely nothing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101768 3 3
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.