Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseBetaCamerasInsta360Insta360 ONE X2Insta360 X3MatterportMatterport Examples

Insta360 X3 Matterport Support? Beta? My Matterport X3 Shot Example18298

manog private msg quote post Address this user
Found out that with the latest firmware the Insta360 X3 now has Matterport support. Matterport claims it is still in beta. Did a try-out of this holiday home. The results are fine. However the Insta X3 crashed 2 times during the capturing.
Post 1 IP   flag post
rhelling private msg quote post Address this user
That’s a pretty small space to have the camera crash multiple times. I’d be worried going into larger projects.

I’ve used an Insta360 X2 for a while with no issues. I’ve been wanting to try out the ThetaZ1.

How did you get the start image to be an image other than something in your tour?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Start image from outside of the tour. Add an extra layer to your tours such as mpembed of mpskin. They have many nice features.
Post 3 IP   flag post
With the latest app for IOS update 5.14 Apr 3, 2023 Matterport finally added full support for the Ricoh Theta X and Insta360 One RS, One RS 1 inch, and X3 360 cameras.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Prabhu private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by manog
With the latest app for IOS update 5.14 Apr 3, 2023 Matterport finally added full support for the Ricoh Theta X and Insta360 One RS, One RS 1 inch, and X3 360 cameras.

Did Matterport also added Insta360 X3 support for Android app?
I am confused whether to buy Insta360 X2 or X3, as I am looking to start 360 walkthrough for real estates but I have experience in 3D modeling & Architectural Rendering.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Insta360 X3 | Creating Virtual Tours with Matterport | video courtesy of Occupied Studios YouTube Channel | May 25, 2023

Buy Insta360 X3 via Amazon
Post 6 IP   flag post
101438 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?