Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET)
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GearHard CaseMyCaseBuilderPro3WGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV | 3 Hard Cases for Matterport Pro3 Camera and How to Customize Foam18255

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN 3rd Party Service Provider
---

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV | Three Hard Cases for Matterport Pro3 Camera (and How to Customize Foam) and How to Customize Foam | Guest: MyCaseBuilder Engineering Manager Hugh Conway | Episode: 175 | Thursday, 23 February 2023

Small ($219.99) | WGAN.INFO/MPPro3WGAN1 (Master D2011-7 Case) (wheels)
Medium ($194.99) | WGAN.INFO/MPPro3WGAN2 (Expert D1913-7 Case) (no wheels)
Large ($264.99) | WGAN.INFO/MPPro3WGAN3 (Maestro D2116-7 Case) (wheels, more storage)

Use this We Get Around Network (WGAN) affiliate link to buy any hard case from WGAN.INFO/MyCaseBuilder and receive - free - 12 Months WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport.

---
Large ($264.99) | WGAN.INFO/MPPro3WGAN3 (Maestro D2116-7 Case) (wheels, more storage)
---

WGAN-TV | Three Hard Cases for Matterport Pro3 Camera (and How to Customize Foam) and How to Customize Foam

Hi All,

Are you searching for a Matterport Pro3 Camera hard case that ...

1. ... is much-much-better than the hard case Matterport offers ($199.99) for the Matterport Pro3 Camera?
2. ... has protection - from drops and vibration for an Apple iPad?
3. ... has has precision cut polyethylene foam for the Pro3, Pro3 Batteries and iPad?
4. ... has has precision cut polyethylene foam (that I can modify for my specific needs)?
5. ... is a better value?
6. ... is a better price?
7. ... has an upgrade option to include wheels?
8. ... has no Matterport logo on the case?
9. ... conveniently holds three (3) Matterport Pro3 Camera batteries?
10. ... has a large, secure compartment for Pro3's: charging kit; tripod mount; cables; door stops (and more)?
11. ... has had the input of WGAN Founder Dan Smigrod (into the engineering and design)?

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 23 February 2023 will be MyCaseBuilder Engineering Manager Hugh Conway for show and tell:

WGAN-TV | Three Hard Cases for Matterport Pro3 Camera (and How to Customize Foam) and How to Customize Foam

Topics Include

1. Why MyCaseBuilder cases are better versus Matterport's case, including a discussion of:

Large ($244.99) | WGAN.INFO/MPPro3WGAN3 (Maestro D2116-7 Case) (wheels, more storage)

2. accommodating various size iPads (with cases) and Android tablets
3. two MyCaseBuilder options for a case with wheels for the Matterport Pro3 Camera, iPad and accessories
5. Summary: why the MyCaseBuilder hard cases are better; why the MyCaseBuilder foam is better; and why the why the MyCaseBuilder hard cases are a better value.

In addition to showing the MyCaseBuilder cases for the Matterport Pro3 Camera, Hugh will show how to customize the foam for your specific needs.

Questions that I should ask MyCaseBuilder Engineering Manager Hugh Conway during this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show?

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members

► Free! 12-Months WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) with when you use one of these WGAN affiliate links to purchase your hard case:

Email MyCaseBuilder receipt to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: MyCaseBuilder | Pro3

Best,

Dan

P.S. Got a Matterport Pro2 Camera, DSLR or drone that needs a hard case? See this previous WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows:

Transcript: WGAN-TV | Four Hard Cases for Matterport & How to Customize Foam

87-WGAN-TV Four Hard Cases for Matterport Pro2 Camera AND How to Customize Foam for Hard Cases

WGAN-TV | How to Custom Build a Case for Your Drone + DSLR Camera | Guest: My Case Builder President, Founder and Owner Steve Holand | Episode Number: 114 | Air Date: Thursday, 5 August 2021

Video: Custom Foam Made Easy - MyCaseBuilder Custom Foam Quick Overview Tutorial | Video courtesy of MyCaseBuilder YouTube Channel 17 April 2020

MyCaseBuilderBrands

---

Use this We Get Around Network (WGAN) affiliate link to buy a Matterport Pro3 Camera via Amazon - WGAN.INFO/Amazon-300 - and receive - free - 12 Months WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport.

WGAN-TV Podcast Play List: Pro3 | WGAN Forum Playlist: Pro3

WGAN Forum Discussion: WGAN Cheat Sheet: Cost Worksheet for Matterport Pro3 Camera

Join the WGAN List | Join WGAN Forum

Matterport Pro3 Camera | Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration Kit
Post 1 IP   flag post
Philly private msg quote post Address this user
I purchased the Eylar Hard Case on Amazon for $46. 14"x12"x6"

The foam it comes with is fully customizable with your hands by removing precut squares. Luckily I still had my Pro3 box, and the foam that fit around the case in that box fit perfect in this case, so I didn't need to customize anything. Now I have the soft case inside the hard case and it's a perfect fit.

I'm sure these are quality cases, but if anyone is looking to do it by staying under $50, it's a fantastic option. I loved the case so much I bought another one to outfit for my drone.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | Three Hard Cases for Matterport Pro3 Camera (and How to Customize Foam) and How to Customize Foam | Guest: MyCaseBuilder Engineering Manager Hugh Conway | Episode: 175 | Thursday, 23 February 2023

Use this We Get Around Network (WGAN) affiliate link to buy any hard case from WGAN.INFO/MyCaseBuilder and receive - free - 12 Months WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport.

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV episode (above), we show and tell the Matterport-branded Matterport Pro3 Camera and how it compares to the three My Case Builder hard cases for the Matterport Pro3 Camera:

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members

► Free! 12-Months WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) with when you use one of these WGAN affiliate links to purchase your hard case:

Email MyCaseBuilder receipt to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: MyCaseBuilder | Pro3

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101749 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?