Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FreeMyCaseBuilderTrainingWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the WeekWGANTV Training U

Free! 12-Months WGAN-TV Training U n Matterport w/ $150+ MyCaseBuilder Case13745

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
---

Screen Grab: We Get Around Network Collections of Cases for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera
WGAN Master D2011-7 $189.99 | WGAN Pro $219.57 | WGAN Master $259.99 | WGAN Maestro $419.30
---

WGAN Collection: Master D2011-7 | $189.99 (More Info) Source: My Case Builder | You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Pro Master. You deserve a Master Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad and cables. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. For added protection, the Matterport lenses are safely secured facing downward and the iPad screen faces inward. This case fits the Matterport 3D camera, charging cables, and an iPad ( 9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3" ). Case comes with a lifetime guarantee and padlock holes for extra security.
---

Free! 12-Months WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport with any $150+ MyCaseBuilder Case

Hi All,

Receive - free - 12 months of WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport when you use the WGAN affiliate link (https://WGAN.INFO/mycasebuilder) to buy any case for $150 or more directly from My Case Builder, No credit card necessary to redeem.

Your MyCaseBuilder hard case will help keep your gear safe. WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport will help you succeed faster.

To receive your 12 months free of WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport, simply complete this WGAN Form and include the My Case Builder sales receipt.

The WGAN Special Offer includes any case for $150 or more purchased directly from My Case Builder between 1 December 2020 and 31 December 2021.

Here are four (of many) cases available at MyCaseBuilder:

1. WGAN Collection: Pro Case | $219.57
2. WGAN Collection: Master Case | $259.99
3. WGAN Collection: Master Case D2100-7 | $189.99
4. WGAN Collection: Maestro Case | $419.30

I helped design these cases with the My Case Builder engineering and design team because I wasn't happy with other cases where the Matterport lenses face up in the case. That's a recipe for disaster.

Want to learn more about these four cases and how to create custom foam for your gear?

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm EST | GMT -5) on Thursday, 10 December 2020, my guest will be My Case Builder President Steve Holand.

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Four Hard Cases for Matterport AND How to Customize Foam
✓ Free Text Reminders for WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows: Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!

Thanks for watching this Thursday!

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Free! WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership when you use this WGAN affiliate link to buy any My Case Builder case for $150 or more. WGAN.INFO/MyCaseBuilder
Post 2 IP   flag post
101429 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?