Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CutVideo TourWalkthroughZillowZillow Video

Zillow Video Link Officially Dead - Any Value left in Handheld Videos?18170

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I suppose the Zillow Walk Through Video Link is Officially Dead. https://www.zillow.com/manage-videos (It's been a long time coming)

Has anyone seen any value in creating videos similar to a 2 Minute Zillow Walk Through Video (as a whole or in pieces) on a handheld?

Or does everyone clump video offerings into a single more professional video at a higher cost when filming on mirrorless/DSLR for a walkthrough video?

Will video shorts become a thing in the near future for companies wanting material similar to TikTok?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Suisun City, California
ScanYourSpace private msg quote post Address this user
you could do a quick video and post it on youtube shorts, tik tok, facebook, instagram... put the address in the description, that could get you views (that you could eventually monetize) but also get the property some eyes on it. just a thought.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
My video offering is still shot with an iPhone on a gimbal with a little drone mixed in. And I still have a few of my better agents that still request video. Our mls’s support video as well as virtual tour links and the videos are also good for social for the agents. A couple of the national brands like Sotheby’s also support video so, I fully believe there still is a place for the offering
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
Our MLS has so many idiots in it, most agents don't even know where to find the VT links. When they do get it, they don't know what to do with the slide show video that is made for them for free from the local association. Then Zillow and other RE sites don't draw the 2nd Non Branded or Branded VT links anyway. So the faith in them using the 2nd VT link they could use is very low.

@lilnitsch Glad to hear the walk through videos with some drone are still getting requests. I need to read up on Sotherby's video. Thank you

@ScanYourSpace - I'm hearing Youtubers making some predictions on some podcasts. Uber drivers were talking the same way the last couple years about crypto as well. I'm thinking there should be a way to give one version to the agent and something different to our own accounts so there's no duplication happening with searches and algorithms.

The Momenzo app was looking promising for us to sell shorts to agents. But it's only designed for a single user, so they backed off on advertising to photographers.

Maybe I keep offering the handheld video and rename it away from the Zillow Walk Through Video. Maybe offer a second as a documentation video for agents and office members to refer to.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@VTLV

I deliver both a Branded and unBranded version of the video as Sotheby's doesn't allow for on screen graphics.

I am an odd one out as I started in the Trenches of Real Estate offices developing systems so, I have a really good handle on what media can go where

Brief overview of Sotheby's video standards

Unbranded Video - All final videos must be rendered at 1080p or 4K in an uncompressed .MOV or .MP4 file format.
Contains NO text at all
Contains NO logos at all
Contains NO graphics or animation at all
This version is required by Sotheby’s corporate for the channels such as sir.com and network sites like the New York Times, Financial Times, Luxury Estate, Mansion Global, and any additional websites as Sotheby’s corporate chooses to feed to in the future.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
This was my iPhone 14Pro & the DJI Air2s ~ Running the iPhone on the Zhiyun Crane M3

Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
@lilnitsch - That's looking really really good. Your examples always give a run for the money on all the photography schools that popped up with Covid.

I was trying to steer this conversation to the short videos like we started with for Zillow Walk Through Video that was shot on their app. Questioning is there a value to low end shorts.

In all fairness, that department got taken away and a link was given to us to upload much better quality videos while no longer charging us to upload higher end videos. @lilnitsch proves above that a harness and big setup isn't always needed.

I may be stuck on the premonition of people used to see bigger lens and other gear to reach deeper into their pocketbook. In my mind, I think I'm splitting these into 2 different values.

Do you think the agents are thinking more about the "hand crafted" keywords these days and focusing on the terms like "4k" and "HD" these days more than seeing bigger gear = better quality? Or do I think too much and tell people. This is what you get?
Post 7 IP   flag post
101745 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?