Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdvicePricingReal EstateTips

Who do you use for outsourcing photo editing?18118

WGAN Standard
Greenville, South Carolina
8643d private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking into other options for a photo editor. I currently use photoandvideoedits.com, but the editing quality is declining. I am now at the point where I use Lightroom to adjust every edit I receive back.

On top of that, I recently had to take 2 months off for surgery recovery. I was using their credit plan, buying a set amount each month. Since I was not working for 2 months, I thought I would pause the plan. I was informed of their cancellation policy...Re-calculation of total credits due to cancelation of monthly plan. “Total credits at time of cancelation [175] divided by $1.75 per credit.” I ate the charge, but I am not eager to start another monthly credit plan.

I ran across MVL Media clickable text through one of Dan's WGAN-TV episodes. They are cheaper than my monthly plan with photoandvideoedits.com, but I'm receiving a sign-up error when I try to sign up. Who do you use to outsource your photo edits? Thanks in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
CAPTUR3D
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user

I do a lot of my own editing but also outsource to IGI Indo Global Imaging. See the reference photos. Having an editing team can free up time, and your customers will not complain about the images. Once images come back, I reduce size to under 1MB @ 300DPI, 3000PX long edge in LRC, among other secret tweaks.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
I use “Photo and a video Edits DOT com
Very very good service, upload portal is superb, 24 hour chat guys are my best buddies across the world! Credit System is also very easy to use. Everything rolls over to next month. LOVE PVE. Link belowclickable text
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by GETMYVR

I do a lot of my own editing but also outsource to IGI Indo Global Imaging. See the reference photos. Having an editing team can free up time, and your customers will not complain about the images. Once images come back, I reduce size to under 1MB @ 300DPI, 3000PX long edge in LRC, among other secret tweaks.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
was that a Matterport picture?
Post 6 IP   flag post
SCAN TO CAD FILE SERVICE Baezeni private msg quote post Address this user
www.baezeni.com/photo

* High quality all styles
* 16 years experience
* 12 to 24h delivery
* Online 24/7 status report and ordering
* Volume discounts
* Online chat support
* End of month payment
* All in one place (photo edit, 2d/3d floorplans, BIM, 3D CGI, VHS, propmovies ++)

contact@baezeni.com
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GETMYVR

@GETMYVR Do you have a website link or contact information? Thank you
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8643d
I'm looking into other options for a photo editor. I currently use photoandvideoedits.com, but the editing quality is declining. I am now at the point where I use Lightroom to adjust every edit I receive back.

On top of that, I recently had to take 2 months off for surgery recovery. I was using their credit plan, buying a set amount each month. Since I was not working for 2 months, I thought I would pause the plan. I was informed of their cancellation policy...Re-calculation of total credits due to cancelation of monthly plan. “Total credits at time of cancelation [175] divided by $1.75 per credit.” I ate the charge, but I am not eager to start another monthly credit plan.

I ran across MVL Media clickable text through one of Dan's WGAN-TV episodes. They are cheaper than my monthly plan with photoandvideoedits.com, but I'm receiving a sign-up error when I try to sign up. Who do you use to outsource your photo edits? Thanks in advance!

I now have access to MVL Media clickable text, and I'm going to give them a try. Thanks to Dan for showcasing their video editing on WGAN-TV!
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I have been using a company out of Viet Nam for a couple years now. I shoot them over a dropbox folder of bracketed raw images when I am wrapping up my day and typically have images before I get out of bed the next morning.

Monthly billing also is a plus
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@Skeeter No sir. All my images are DSLR Nikon, 5 brackets.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@8643d Just sent info via PM
Post 12 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
Andrew_Lampman private msg quote post Address this user
We at MVLMedia do full photo editing — next morning delivery and you never have to chase photos at all.
We have amazing customer service as well!!

I personally have been using the service with my business for photo editing, video editing and 2D coloured floor plans … plus I use the Premium service with single property websites and client dashboard where they control everything

The best part with the Premium service they put the edited photos right on the single property website and send the Media Delivery Email to you and your client so you are not waiting and everything is delivered before 9am

Here is a sample from a huge listing we recent had —- client have everything (photos, virtual twilights and video) before 7am

https://myvisuallistings.com/vt/331092

Contact me for more info andrew@mvlmedia.com
Post 13 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
Forgot you can sign up and place ordered extremely easy

Mvlmedia.com
Post 14 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
CAPTUR3D is an all-in-one platform, created exclusively for Matterport users.

One service/feature that CAPTUR3D offers is Photo Retouching - which can be easily ordered directly from your CAPTUR3D Dashboard under your corresponding tour - so you have all your required content for each Matterport scan (photos, floor plans and virtual tour) in one place.

If you haven't already signed up to CAPTUR3D, you can use this special WGAN referrer link to receive $90 of free content. That's 90 photos retouched completely free! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

I have included an example below:

Post 15 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
No offense, to you or the editors...
But- anyone can make a well lit white house look great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_Lampman
We at MVLMedia do full photo editing — next morning delivery and you never have to chase photos at all.

Here is a sample from a huge listing we recent had —- client have everything (photos, virtual twilights and video) before 7am

Post 16 IP   flag post
Ok, we have used PVE for years. Our dashboard says we have sent them 1463 editing jobs.
I use them to handle overflow when we get super busy.

I have learned most of the ins and outs of their system in that time. There are ways to ensure relatively consistent quality from them. I am extremely picky, about the way I want things to look so this is critical for me.

Here is a tip: you can select/choose certain editors to work on your files. I have a short list of editors that I prefer, for interiors and a list for exteriors. So, when I upload interiors, I then enter my 4 favorite editors "IDs". This goes a LONG way towards getting consistent results.

As far as monthly subscription pricing, just reduce your monthly to $200 when you are on vacation or sick. The credits will be there when you return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8643d

Post 17 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
Hey @Expertise,

No offense taken -- I share that tour example as there is so much to it - photos, video, floor plans, drone footage, day and night twilights photos & video. The walls are white but lots of colored accents and pretty much every light bulb in the house is a 2.7k bulb which gives off the yellow hue. The kitchen and master ensuite are pretty much yellow in the HDR Bracketed unedited files.

Fortunately my personal photography business does over 1600 shoots a year so I have plenty of samples, which I will add more moving forward on other posts, and thank you for pointing out I only had 1 sample.

Here are a few more samples:

http://tours.clubtours.ca/cvt/332496
http://tours.clubtours.ca/cvt/333652
http://tours.clubtours.ca/cvt/333560
http://tours.clubtours.ca/cvt/333046
http://tours.clubtours.ca/cvt/333391
http://tours.clubtours.ca/cvt/332496
http://tours.clubtours.ca/cvt/333330

At MVL Media we pride ourselves on quality and service and welcome constructive feedback because it can only make us all better.

Just so you know here is our editing price list -- and guaranteed next morning delivery.
$0.85 per photo - HDR Photo Editing
$0.65 per photo - Single Photo Enhancement
$1.00 per photo - 360º One Shot Photo Editing
$6.00 per photo - Virtual Twilight + Photo Editing

No Monthly Subscription needed
Our system is designed for the real estate photography with many features for you and your clients.
We also have a free video editing course to help other photographers grow their business even more -- and yes we do video editing, delivered next morning before 9am as well.

mvlmedia.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expertise
No offense, to you or the editors...
But- anyone can make a well lit white house look great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_Lampman

Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
I love the competition here!
Post 19 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
@GETMYVR no competition.

@Expertise uses a service they are happy with and sharing, as I am too.

We both shared to help others grow and succeed . Which is purpose of WGAN
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@Andrew_Lampman When I get off my ass and start shooting more videos, I'll def be trying you out. I just want a place I can send the raw files, then tell you the script I want. And get back a sellable product.
Post 21 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
@GETMYVR thank you.

Let me know if you want any help with upselling, andrew@mvlmedia.com
It's January - we all need some motivation, I'm no Gary Vee but I love this business!!
What we start now we'll see the fruit in 3-4 weeks
Post 22 IP   flag post
Hey Andrew- Are you guys doing actual HDR Blending or blending layers?

If you're doing HDR, what software do you use?

I ask because I'm going to give you guys a try, and I have found that HDR delivers superior edits to layer blending in certain scenarios and vice versa. So, I'd like to know what type of files would best suit your preferred workflow.
Post 23 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
Hey Expertise,
We can do either way -- I personally prefer blending layers aka. hand blending but as you mention both have pros and cons --- at the end of the day we know the photos need to WOW people so we do make sure we put the time into each photo to WOW you and your client.
We use both Photoshop and Lightroom for photo editing
As for file types you can send raw (cr3, dng or another format you use) or JPG files are fine as well, 2 of my photographers prefer raw files and 2 of my photographers prefer JPG due to file size uploading to dropbox.

Let me know when you submit for an edit and if you have any questions email me directly andrew@mvlmedia.com
Post 24 IP   flag post
101635 24 24
This topic is archived. Start new topic?