Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
16KExportingQuestionsResolution

Matterport 16k Panorama from the (scan) points?17870

AndreiAlexandru private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone

Can anybody help me further . i have a client who wants a matterport tour in full resolution of the matterport tour . Now I really have a problem because I can only get the matterport itself in 4 k or with mbembed in 8 k. otherwise just super complex with screenshoot and put together what takes a long time at 1200 points. is there possibly an add-on at matterport itself that I don't know where I can buy it or someone who can possibly do something like that? am grateful for every helpful answer.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Osaka, Japan
Meidansha private msg quote post Address this user
following
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@AndreiAlexandru

This related WGAN Forum discussion may be helpful:

Download all 360° pics in high resolution from a Matterport tour?

My impression from reading this related discussion is that there may be a workaround where you export the Matterport tour to Google Street View (GSV) then downloaded the GSV 360 panoramas via a platform via a GSV moderation tool.

Please read the entire discussion.

Best,

Dan

FYI: @DanielJ @Wingman @Kumar @RomainReparage @JuMP @bryanhscott @bethereeu @Yerlan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
Why mpembed can provide 8k panos? Does mpembed meet the TOS of Matterport?

If mpembed can do it legally, I think maybe JuMP can provide 16K also legally.

Who can help to answer the legal question?
Thank you so much!
Post 4 IP   flag post
bethereeu private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, i can help
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@bethereeu Can you answer my legal question? Or you can help @AndreiAlexandru to get 16K panos?
If you don't ware about the legal issue, you can do it.
But you may receive the same letter from Matterport that I got earlier.
Post 6 IP   flag post
bethereeu private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMP
@bethereeu Can you answer my legal question? Or you can help @AndreiAlexandru to get 16K panos?
If you don't ware about the legal issue, you can do it.
But you may receive the same letter from Matterport that I got earlier.

Im not doing it officially, so i dont think matterport cares, there are more people who knows how to do it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@JuMP

Can you post the letter that you received from Matterport?

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@DanSmigrod please refer below old post for the detail about Matterport's letter.
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/16805/page/1/sorry-jump-team-is-stopping-all-online-services-related-to-matterport/

Generate the 16K pano is not a difficult work, I believe there are lots of people can do it. BTW it may not related to the TOS of Matterport if you generate 16K pano from Mstterport page, because it is just a re-organization of the picture data from Matterport page, all data from public interface of Matterport pages not from a hacked interface.
If the owner of the showcase want to have the 16K panos and he can take the risk of violation of Matterport's TOS, he can just hire someone and pay labor cost for the generation work.
For example if you hire JuMP team and pay our labor cost, we will just use our brain and knowledge to solve your request as your temporary employees, legal or illegal is the business of the employer.
Post 9 IP   flag post
cmedia_germany private msg quote post Address this user
If you need a lot of panoramas rendered, you can ask me. I can render lots of images per day in 16K.
16K is the maximum resolution from the published tours.

And to the legal point: In the European Union with DSGVO, you have the right to download your data, even without paying for it.

Matterport has to send you the images if you ask for.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@cmedia_germany Thank you for the input of legal point from European Union.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@cmedia_germany that is great news, do you know who we email at Matterport as there must be thousands of MSP that want their 16K panoramic images to create self-hosted tours?

I can download it at 16K without breaking any terms of services, but especially with the Pro2 no big difference in image quality between 4k and 16k.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101631 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?