Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport Pro2 Lite CameraPro2Software

Matterport Alternative for larger tours17838

jamal2022 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!

I have the opportunity to shoot a virtual tour of a town center closeby. I am looking for a software to use which offers more functionality than Matterport, f.ex. What matters to me as well is the ease-of-use and a good interface/graphics.

As I am planning to shoot with a MP Pro2 I would also like to know whether there is a possibility to use Pro2 pictures with another software. I have read about the DOWNLOAD360 service, which unfortunately doesn't exist anymore :/.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
You should think about the Pro3 for Outdoor scanning. And mabe indoor with the Pro2.

You can bulk export the panoramas from the tour with MPEmbed (in 4K). And there is a way to buy the highres panos from Matterport, but I don´t know the link.

If you want to use another system than Matterport, take a look at 3DVista. The Editor is very fast and the skin can be customized in any imaginable way. You can now also integrate 3D Models and make them navigable in 3DVista (Beta Version) - take a look.

But I have once manually created a mega tour in roundme (which is as fast as 3DVista) and it took me 4 days to connect the 400 panos and check them afterwards. Maybe it´s better to stay with Matterport.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101749 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?