Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MatterportMPEmbedMPskinOverlays

Matterport Overlays Like MPembed with these features for an auction house?17837

jamal2022 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

I am looking for Matterport overlays similar to MPembed. Something that allows me to further customize my tours, f.ex. adding company brandings, a map and in general enhance the functionality of matterport tours, possibly even adding virtual staging.
Thusfar I am aware of MPembed, MPskin and captur3d.

Do we maybe already have some sort of collection/thread of different providers of this service? If so, you can of course refer me there.
Otherwise feel free to write about your experiences down below.

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Treedis is another popular overlay. And there is Openhaus.

I’m working with MPSkin, because it’s located in Europe, which has advantages for the European market (data privacy and hosting). But apart from this, Mpskin has the best design options from my view and a very competitive set of features. I’m also working with Treedis on the pay per space model and I have a subscription for MPEmbed and Openhaus.

Treedis has everything you can imagine, but I’m not a fan of the showcase player design.

Openhaus is another great overlay with probably the best mobile showcase player. It can integrate e-commerce and has probably the fastest (matter)tagging tool in the market.

Captur3D is great with a unique Augmented Reality feature and a scheduling and invoicing solution.

Mpembed is good. It has the pano exporter, Panorama actions, Virtual Staging and much more. A great set of features with great value for money.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Alex77 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I would like to find a better solution than MPmbed. Moreover, it no longer allows you to view the images of the tags since they are hosted by the Matterport cloud, and therefore I am forced to upload them to MPmbed, which requires a lot of time and continuous saving (it is not possible to upload multiple photos to multiple tags without saving at each single addition). Unfortunately, my client (an auction house) requires that a panel with a navigable list of tags is always visible when visiting the tour (so that visitors can easily choose which auction lot to view). In addition to MpMbed, which other services allow you to have a panel with a navigable tag list? Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@Alex77

I´m not sure about Treedis and Captur3D, but MPSkin and Openhaus offer both great options for the "Tag Navigation" of your auction clients spaces.

Here is 1st example for MPSkin (which I´ve "borrowed" from the client site) and 2nd example (my capture), that shows you many of the Menu possibilities.

And here is 1st example for Openhaus, which comes with the products tab on the bottom left, where you can browse visually. But to be honest, Openhaus takes some time to get used to in the beginning. Here is a 2nd example for Openhaus, which shows you the Tag Browser (1st example is the products browser). Openhaus has probably the best mobile skin and a very fast and very customizable tagging tool (duplicate tags and design tags).
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | Matterport + SIMLAB inHouse: CMS Includes Interactive Google Map, Analytics and ChatBot | Guest: SIMLAB Founder and CEO Marek Koźlak, PhD Eng. and SIMLAB Product Owner Marta Stanek | Episode: 167 | Thursday, 10 November 2022 | www.SIMLABinc.com @SIMLAB

Graphic courtesy of SIMLAB inHouse

WGAN-TV Transcript | Matterport + SIMLAB inHouse: Advanced Content Management System (CMS) for Enterprise and Small Business | CMS Includes Interactive Google Map, Analytics, AI ChatBot with 3D Avatar (and Much More!)

@jamal2022

SIMLAB inHouse Advanced Content Management System (CMS) is for Enterprise (or businesses managing hundreds or thousands of Matterport tours. (please see WGAN-TV show above).

In addition to integrating a Google Map for a display of Matterport tours, there are many customization options.

For an auction house, there are four sophisticated search tools: including three layers of tag filers and an AI Chatbox powered by IBM Watson.

You can also get a customized: panel with a navigable tag list.

@SIMLAB Branding and Marketing Director @Jedrzej can reply to your questions in the WGAN Forum.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Alex77 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you very much for the suggestions and examples!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
@Alex77

I´m not sure about Treedis and Captur3D, but MPSkin and Openhaus offer both great options for the "Tag Navigation" of your auction clients spaces.

Here is 1st example for MPSkin (which I´ve "borrowed" from the client site) and 2nd example (my capture), that shows you many of the Menu possibilities.

And here is 1st example for Openhaus, which comes with the products tab on the bottom left, where you can browse visually. But to be honest, Openhaus takes some time to get used to in the beginning. Here is a 2nd example for Openhaus, which shows you the Tag Browser (1st example is the products browser). Openhaus has probably the best mobile skin and a very fast and very customizable tagging tool (duplicate tags and design tags).
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@jamal2022 We can offer special overlay for you, our coverpage for Matterport was developed at the same time of MPembed's beginning.

Please refer below 4 years old post:
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/6980/page/1/grace-kellys-childhood-home/#6

We thought that MPembed was enough for the market and some functions in our solution would touch the TOS of Matterport so we stopped the develop of our coverpage system 4 years ago.

The examples in this post is out of date, but if you want to try, we can recover it in couple of days.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101735 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?