Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
UrgentWP3D Models

Need urgent help installing WP3D plugin on new server17833

Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks

Are any of you lovely people up to speed with the installation of WP3D

I had it installed on my old web hosting but it has gone offline and I now have a new hosting server, I have a copy of the old website but have no idea on how to setup the new server and get my website live.

I have emailed WP3D support 4 days ago but had no reply whatsoever.

I am open to suggestions on an alternative solution for our website as WP3D has never really worked as it should have

Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
You need an active subscription to receive any answer from WP3D.

My map feature stopped working and I asked WP3D if I need an active subscription to make it work again and they answered, that I need an active subscription to receive an answer to my question! 🤨

After this short email exchange I decided to quit from WP3D. I’ve paid for maybe 2 or 3 subscriptions in the past and then such an answer!

What features are you looking for? One page property websites and some more nice client management feature can be found at show&tour. Or more premium with booking functionality and payment at RelaHQ.

But if you are looking to build a new website fast, then take a look at some of the popular website builders.

- Carrd is easy to use and very affordable. If you choose the Pro version ($19 oder $49 per year) you can get started immediately. With Carrd you can have a very fast setup - probably go live tonight.
- Webflow is very popular and feature-rich but takes more time. Very powerful tool.
- Typedream is also often recommended - but I don´t know it.

I have built mine with Shopify, which is an awesome system, but unfortunately not for booking Matterport tours. You can only integrate Calendly or Acuity, but this does not allow the billing from Shopify, so I cannot really recommend it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @3dshowcaseuk,

I'm sorry if your email was somehow missed, but we would be happy to help. If you would share the specifics via our Support Forum @ https://wp3dmodels.com/support/, we can dig in.

Also, I'd love to learn more about what isn't working historically, or what capabilities haven't lived up to expectations. If you're interested, we could spend some time helping you get the most out of the plugin so that you're happy with it. We see many varying levels of adoption, and I think 30-60 min together may go a long ways to helping you unlock the full potential. Let me know if that might be of interest.

Best regards,
Daniel
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?