Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EmbedPasswordsQuestions

Embed Matterport Tour: switch off all sharing?17709

ukvisualimmersion private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a way to embed a tour in the website and then turn off ALL sharing options if it or have to have a password to access it when shared? I want to ensure the url of the tour is not visible/shareable once embedded (I know the website url will be visible)

Any help required, if there is a need to pay to add this please DM me with costs/ideas

Many thanks

Ryan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: In My Matterport Cloud account, select SHARE and then select PASSWORD PROTECTED

@ukvisualimmersion

Does the above help?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: In My Matterport Cloud account, select SHARE and then select PRIVATE

@ukvisualimmersion

Does the above help?

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: In My Matterport Cloud account, select DETAILS. Scroll down and select DISABLE (Social Sharing).

@ukvisualimmersion

Does the above help?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@ukvisualimmersion

Hi Ryan, the solution is maybe MpSkin. Mpskin can open password protected Matterport spaces and show them. If someone retrieves the Matterport link in the development tools of the chrome browser, he finds the password protected Matterport link.

Here is an example. Mpskin link (sharing can be switched off)

Here is the Matterport link (password protected).
Post 5 IP   flag post
ukvisualimmersion private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you will take a look, I am looking for a solution that allows me to put sound on scans (currently using Captur3d) does Mpskin allow this? Ryan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Currently not available. But a sounds feature is in the making (panorama actions). Will probably be released soon.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Fathom3D private msg quote post Address this user
This sounds like a job for the Private Model Embed API:

Matterport Blog (6 October 2022) Showcase Private Digital Twins in Your Portals for Workflow Efficiency
Private Model Embed (PME) is our new API-based solution that gives the ability to showcase your Matterport capture within your enterprise solutions without making it public
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Fathom3D yes, right! Any idea about pricing for this sdk? Is it affordable for SME?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Fathom3D private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like it's a fairly new feature, just announced a few weeks ago. Maybe someone with development experience will chime in with some insights.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101438 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?