Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 392 Unique Visitors
9,539 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,415 Page Views | 9,116 Unique Visitors | 14 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pro3

Matterport Pro3 Delivery Updates??17540

WGAN Basic
Member
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone received yet? I was told I would be in the first round of shipments since I'm a MSP, and that it would be late September. It's late September and I still have not received. Anyone heard anything recently?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray

Please see this WGAN Forum discussion:

✓ Have you received your Matterport Pro3 Camera? Or what day were you told?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108395 2 2
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.