Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppCapture App 5.1.0Problems

Help! Matterport App not working, jobs not being processed17502

WGAN Standard
Lisbon, Portugal and London
Pedrotex69 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

This morning when I switched on my iPad Pro it started automatically to do an update without me requesting it, it took between 10 to 15 minutes to open the App and version 5.1.0 was installed.

I try to upload a job that I needed and all looked as it should, the percentage started to go up until 100% and the cloud symbol appeared on the job, but when I went to my Pc to make sure the job was being processed I could not found it, and also noticed that the number of my available spaces was still the same, had not gone down one as it should.

So I did several more attempts and if tried with different jobs, but always the same result, nothing is being sent to the cloud to be processed.

I have contacted Matterport Support which told me that one of there latest version add that bug, so I should go to the App Store and Update it, not delete it otherwise I would lose all my jobs.

So I did that and version 5.2.0 is now installed, but the same problem persists can't upload anything at the moment, so Matterport Support told me that they will send me an email, not sure of how much good that will be.

Anyone else is having similar issues?

All the best,
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN-TV
Training U
Perth AUS
schaferu private msg quote post Address this user
Hey mate

If this is a Re-Upload, just open the job, make any small change, like removing a letter of the job name and putting it back, then save it again and re-upload.

It should then appear as processing.

If it is a new upload, I would try making a copy in Capture and shooting that one up, also with ONE small change saved beforehand.

This has helped me in the past.

Cheers and good luck
Uwe
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Thanks, yes I have tried that, it was one of the first things I did, but still nothing is going up.

Thank you so much.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN-TV
Training U
Perth AUS
schaferu private msg quote post Address this user
maybe indeed a bug that needs fixing.. let's see what MP come back with if they haven't already (-:

Thanks for letting everyone know. We will hold off with updates for the moment.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Log out from your account in the capture app and log in again. It shows a typical behaviour for this type of a bug. The app thinks you are logged in while you are not. It has happened to me and a lot of other MPSs many times.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Hi all, got an email from Matterport Suport sugesting to update my iPad to the latest version (which was availabe today)as a work around for a problem that as it looks they know about it.

Here is the email they sent with what to do, I hope it helps anyone with similar problems:

Hi Pedro,

This is (Name), one of the Matterport Support people you spoke with on the phone. I hope you're having a great day.

The job Olala Home that you uploaded are still being processed as of now. We've received a lot of feedback from our users about this issue, and our engineers are already looking into it. We strive to ensure that every customer is satisfied with our services, and I apologize for any way we may have inconvenienced you.

As a workaround, please ensure that the device you are using to connect the camera has the most recent IOS version Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support, then make a copy of the project in the Capture app and try to upload the copy. If you get a message saying it's a duplicate or that nothing has changed, simply change the title of the space. This will cause a "change" to occur, allowing you to upload again. Furthermore, until the upload is complete, the Capture App must remain open and in the foreground.

We will be implementing measures to ensure that this doesn’t happen again. For the time being, please accept our apologies.

For future reference, you can go to https://support.matterport.com/ for more troubleshooting steps or https://matterport.com/ to manage your account.

Should you have any more questions or concerns regarding this matter kindly reply directly to this email. Thank you and be safe!

Best Regards,

Matterport Support Team
https://support.matterport.com
Matterport Logo
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?