Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AerialCAPTUR3DHow toMPSkinQuestions

How to mashup Matterport and Aerial 360s?17214

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @nvarkawan
I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to mix drone virtual tour & matterport
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
Only way you can do it with Matterport is to add the video link into a mattertag. Now if you use CAPTUR3D you can add video into their pages and it cheap and clients get updated viewing statistics.
Post 2 IP   flag post
View/Share
360 Photos
Miami, Florida
threesixty_tours private msg quote post Address this user
@nvarkawan you can easily do that using threesixty.tours
here are 2 videos we recently released on how you can improve your Matterport tours by adding aerials and combining them.
https://threesixty.tours/blog/better-matterport-tours/
https://threesixty.tours/blog/how-to-create-unique-matterport-tours/

We are releasing a video on Monday around noon eastern which is specifically and only for aerial images and how to add your Matterport links to them. I'll make sure to post the video on Monday once its released.

If you are a WGAN standard or premium member you can use threesixty.tours for Free!

Thanks
Hadi @threesixty_tours
Standard or Premium members of the WGAN forum get FREE use ThreeSixty Tours top tier Subscription. Sign Up for Free
Post 3 IP   flag post
View/Share
360 Photos
Miami, Florida
threesixty_tours private msg quote post Address this user
heres the link for the video i mentioned
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Berlin, Germany
3dblickwinkel private msg quote post Address this user
I´m using mpskin.com. It´s very easy to add a 360 photo (normal or aerial) and you can use it to start the tour.

Sometimes I also use 3d vista, create a tour there with just an aerial photo panorama and from there link everything that the customer wants, e.g. MP, 3d vista, links, videos etc.
This is also possible with MP Skin, where I can even give my customers access to the backend and they can add, delete or change the hotspots themselves.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101268 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?