Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MatterTagsRetail StoresShoppingStoreTips

Are you creating tours for retail clients?17164

Openhaus
Co-Founder
Lehi, Utah
christianadams private msg quote post Address this user
At Openhaus, one of our focuses is on supplying Matterport providers with the necessary tools to deliver custom branded 3D shopping experiences to retailers.

We believe some of the tools we have built will make Matterport much more enticing to retail customers. Here are the reasons why!

1) Shoppability. Openhaus makes it possible to enable a customers to actually add products to a cart and checkout directly from inside a Matterport tour.

2) Dynamic product data. When creating a shoppable retail store, you will likely end up tagging 500+ products in a space. Each of those products have their own a product name, description, price, image, inventory count, etc. What happens if any of those data points for a specific product change? Well, Openhaus acts as a bridge between the retail client's product catalog and the 3D tour to ensure that customers are constantly viewing the most up to date product data.

3) Tagging speed. If you as the MSP are adding 500+ product tags to a space and each tag has 5 different data fields, you're looking at manually adding 2,500 different data points to a tour. If you've ever done this before, you know that would be very time consuming. With Openhaus' Shopify app + CSV file upload options, we can cut down the tagging time by more than 3X.

What would you say is the #1 reason that you as a Matterport provider are able to land more retail type customers?

For more details about the above bullet points, check out the video below!

Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
The biggest challenge, that I am facing here, is the variety in available shopsystems. Some have Shopify, that I can connect directly. And I really like the Openhaus solution for Shopify, this is absolutely awesome, great job! 👍

But other stores have Magento, Shopware, Salesforce, etc. It would be cool to have a tutorial on how to connect these stores.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Openhaus
Co-Founder
Lehi, Utah
christianadams private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages I appreciate your feedback here. We currently only have a Shopify integration, but we do have a CSV upload option that functions exactly like our Shopify integration. So if you have clients that are using Magento, Shopware, Salesforce, etc., we can easily upload a CSV file with that product data to make the tagging of that retail store go much much faster.

I will create a separate post on our CSV upload feature to explain more about how it works.

With that being said, if you do have larger retail clients that are using an e-commerce provider that isn't Shopify, and they want a fully integrated shopping solution, we can work directly with you as the MSP and the brand to build this out for that client.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101628 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?