Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ShoutoutsTestimonialsVacasaVacation Rentals

Matterport Shout-outs from vacation rental owners/property managers?17022

KathySeiler private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!

I am putting together brochures featuring matterport services we provide and I need some updated quotes specifically from vacation rental industry professionals. I'm looking for quotes on how matterport has been beneficial to that specific industry. Does anyone have any thoughts on who I can contact or how I can find quotes I can use?

Thanks in advance!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Vacasa uses Matterport to convert more visitors to bookings | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 21 July 2021

Video: Vacasa Boosts Vacation Rental Bookings and Improves Guest Services With Matterport | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 24 March 2022

Source: Vacasa Video (above)

Transcript

Caleb Donegan with Vacasa

Vacasa is North America's hot vacation rental management platform. We operate in over 400 of the most sought after vacation destinations: North America, Belize, Costa Rica and really just bringing exceptional vacation experiences to our guests.

Vacation is a huge investment and we wanted to ensure that guess had all the data and as much information as we could possibly provide. Still photography can only get them so far.

With Matterport, they can understand exactly what they're booking and then start planning their trip accordingly. Matterport makes it possible by showcasing the layout and the details, the entire property inside and out. Guests feel more familiar with the property prior to booking and even as they're planning their trip.

Another challenge that Matterport helped us solve was actually servicing guests while they are in our homes. Our CX agents are able to see the home and when the guests is referencing something within the home, we can better understand what it is they're referencing to really troubleshoot whatever issue the guest is having.

Today, 89 percent of Vacasa of property listings on www.Vacasa.com featuring Matterport digital twin, we see nearly three times the average session duration on homes that have the Matterport 3D Showcase. We also see nearly an eight percent increase in guest NPS on reservations where the guest viewed Matterport before booking the home.

I'm actually very excited to continue to see Matterport invest in their technology. I think from here, it gets even more interesting.

---

@KathySeiler

Is the above helpful? As a WGAN Standard Member, you get the free use of the graphic (.psd and .png) so that you can 'swap-in' your logo instead of the We Get Around Network logo.

Or, looking for something else?

Dan

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

1. Video: Vacasa Boosts Vacation Rental Bookings with Matterport
2. WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Vacasa | Rental Homes | Vacation Homes
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@KathySeiler

Also, please see this WGAN Forum discussion:

==> Vacasa: Near 12% Boost in Vacation Rental Bookings Powered by Matterport

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
KathySeiler private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Dan, you are amazing!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@KathySeiler

Thank you for your super-kind note (and for being a long-time WGAN Standard Member).

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Source: Redfin | 13 April 2022

@KathySeiler

Since your coverage area is Vero Beach, Sebastian and Melbourne Florida, I thought this infographic (above) might be helpful too. (Is it?)

Matterport virtual tours are a great tool for out-of-town buyers (and for agents to win listings by promoting how to reach out-of-town buyers).

This – and many more – infographics are in the WGAN Sample Forms Library.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@KathySeiler

Not sure if this is related to your vacation rental question ....

The Wall Street Journal (28 June 2022) Record Home Prices Force Prospective Buyers to Rent
Landlords are well-positioned as more would-be house buyers have little choice but to rent

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
kaliforniatuffy private msg quote post Address this user
How does Vacasa work with MSP’s? Do they hire their own contractors or do MSP’s reach out to vacation rental property owners on their own?
Post 8 IP   flag post
101646 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?