Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AECCADMatterport

Matterport - Floorplans larger than 25k sqft16953

northernWIld private msg quote post Address this user
Hi folks, I've got a client interested in a matterport scan and CAD drawings for a 4 storey building ~50k sqft total floor area. Matterport doesn't produce floor plans for anything larger than 25k sqft which is typically what I use as the starting point for generating CAD files. The BIM service offered by matterport is overkill. Wondering what others would advise for workflows to get CAD files developed. I could work from the point clouds, though I don't yet have any experience doing so - happy to learn if this is the best approach. Ultimately what I'd prefer is a service that would take the matterport scan and convert it into 2D floor plans (without the 25k limit) which I could then use to create 2D CAD files from, or a service that just makes the CAD files in the first place. Any advice from those using Matterport for AEC would be appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Laserpro3532 private msg quote post Address this user
I get the MaterPak, use Leica Recap to convert the .xyz file from Matterport to a rcp file and insert that in Autocad. Then I draw the floor plan from the cloud and use the virtual tour to locate doors, windows, etc. Where are you located? Maybe I could help you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
SCAN TO CAD FILE SERVICE Baezeni private msg quote post Address this user
Baezeni is a many years WGAN provider within engineering services like this. Do not have any limits in size and deliver all common CAD or other 2D or 3D formats from most types of input.

Contact us on contact@baezeni.com or check some of the examples and references on the web page. Baezeni have 15 years experience from deliveries to all continents from our offices in Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. Means we produce when most of you sleep!

We are happy to help and give you a good offer, fast delivery and with payment after your confirmation of successful delivery!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101749 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?