Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
eCommerceMatterport PartnersOpenhausOpenhouse LiveShopify

Matterport + Openhous Platform + Shopify Shopping Cart eCommerce Example16946

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @MeshImages

Matterport plus Openhaus - This is the go-to solution for shops and warehouses, where you want to offer in-tour-shopping or click-and-collect experiences. I was so impressed by the Openhaus workflow after connecting my 25 products Shopify store to the portal.

It took me only 5 or max. 10 minutes to place all 25 tags and connect all the information from the store to the virtual tour. So impressive!

Take a look. 5 Minutes to place 25 tags with all this information inside.

Matterport + Openhous Platform + Shopify Shopping Cart eCommerce Example

Hi All,

I noticed this Matterport + Openhous Platform + Shopify Shopping Cart eCommerce Example (above) within this WGAN Forum discussion:

=> Adding E-commerce layer to Matterport Tours?

I could imagine that WGAN Member @MeshImages is using this example to develop new Matterport scanning business from clients with physical stores and that offer eCommerce shopping. I could imagine that retail stores with eCommerce need/want seasonal Matterport re-scanning of their spaces.

Your thoughts?

Dan

P.S. Got questions about Openhaus? Openhaus Co-Founder @tosch is a WGAN Member and can answer your questions here (or book an appointment to chat with him via the Openhaus Scheduling Page.

---

Openhaus website | Openhaus for Matterport Pros website

Openhaus iOS App

Video: Openhaus Shoppable 3D Experiences with Openhaus Co-Founder Carson Clement | Video courtesy of Carson YouTube Channel | February 2022

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV: How to Add a Shopping Cart - and Live Shopping Events - to Matterport Tours powered by Openhaus | Guest: Openhaus Co-Founder Carson Clement | Episode: 142 | Thursday, 21 April 2022 | www.openhaus.app
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages

Thanks for sharing your Openhaus example.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

Thanks for sharing, Openhaus created some metrics!

(This screenshot is already 6 days old, sorry for posting late)
Post 3 IP   flag post
101630 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?