Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
iGuidePlatformsReal Estate AgentsReal Estate BrokerTranscript

Video: Sarah Middleton | iGUIDE Testimonial16833

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Sarah Middleton | iGUIDE Testimonial | video courtesy of iGUIDE YouTube Channel | 13 May 2022

Example of iGUIDE Refresh

Transcript (video above)

I'm Sarah Middleton, broker with Royal LePage Crown Realty Services.

I started selling real estate in 2011 and introduced the iGuide in 2020. I love that iGuide gives people a really comprehensive view of the home before they go and see it. One of the added bonuses for me is that I don't have to do room measurements anymore.

I know that I'm going to be provided with accurate room measurements that I can use in my listing.

On top of all that, really for me, the most important feature that gives me a lot of peace of mind is knowing that when I use iGuide, I'm adding another layer potentially of safety for my clients because that iGuide could eliminate people that would be coming through the home that potentially contaminating it.

They won't show up and waste anyone's time, including their own.

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

1. WGAN Forum discussions tagged: iGUIDE | iGUIDE PLANIX | iGUIDE Stitch | iGUIDE RADIX
2. Transcript: WGAN-TV | iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit | Intro, Demo and FAQs
3. Transcript: WGAN-TV | iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit versus Matterport Pro2 Camera
4. Transcript: WGAN-TV | iGUIDE Stitch Post Production Software Training
5. Transcript: WGAN-TV | Intro: iGUIDE Radix for Insurance/Restoration Damage Estimating

www.iGUIDE.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure I need a fourth camera system to produce what I already am, but I have a few comments.

The typical price point is $350 Plus for this iGuide service to a realtor, however sadly this is a breakthrough price point that seems tough to penetrate in my market. Despite showing the value the benefits etc I'd love help on helping overcome this objection.

I used to get all the photos from my matterport camera however now that I have a DSLR it produces better shots after editing, so the problem I have with getting photos from 3D cameras is the priority of that shot is for the 360 image and not the presentation of a room if you know what I mean. So I don't think you're going to get all the best shots unless you have a bunch of extra scans. And now that I'm shooting with a DSLR is hard for me to go back and ask the same money for an inferior photo.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101744 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?