WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) | Matterport Axis 1st Impressions16730
97272 1 1
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
Matterport Axis smartphone rotator | Image courtesy of Matterport
WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) | Free Course #141 | Matterport Axis Motorized Mount Smartphone Rotator: 1st Impressions | Guests: Gilroy, California-based Dave Avilla, Real Estate Photography and Coldwell Banker Realty Agent | www.CBnorCAL.com | CalDRE # 01075392 and Jeff Nitschke, Owner, CaptureNW covering North Idaho and Eastern Washington State | www.CAPTUREnw.com | Episode #141 | Thursday, 14 April 2022
WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) Free Course: Matterport Axis 1st Impressions
[WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) | Free Course Above | See Matterport Examples Shot with Matterport Axis | WGAN.INFO/axis-examples]
1. Are you a real estate photographer thinking about buying a Matterport Axis?
2. Are you a real estate agent thinking about buying a Matterport Axis?
3. Are you a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera user thinking about buying a Matterport Axis?
4. Wondering how the Matterport Axis compares to a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, Ricoh Theta Z1, X and SC2?
5. As a Matterport Service Provider, how can you position the Matterport Axis to your clients who ask your advice about the product?
Then watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 - 5 pm ET - on Thursday, April 14 2022:
✓ WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) | Free Course: Matterport Axis Motorized Mount Smartphone Rotator: 1st Impressions
My guests will be two WGAN Forum Members that often post reviews in the WGAN Forum:
Jeff Nitschke (@lilnitsch)
North Idaho and Eastern Washington State
[Jeff was previously my guest on WGAN-TV: A MSP Customer Journey: Jeff Nitschke with CaptureNW]
Dave Avilla (@Dataventurer)
Real Estate Photographer and
Coldwell Banker Realty Agent
www.CBnorCAL.com | CalDRE # 01075392
[Dave was previously my guest on WGAN-TV: 31 Statistics to Help Sell Virtual Tours to RE Agents]
Dave plans to shoot the same property with the Matterport Axis and Ricoh Theta SC2.
Jeff plans to shoot the following home with the Matterport Axis that he previously shot with:
1. Matterport Pro2 3D Camera
2. Ricoh Theta Z1
2. Ricoh Theta X
3. Ricoh Theta SC2
Camera: Matterport Pro2 3D Camera | Matterport 3D Tour by CaptureNW Owner Jeff Nitschke
Camera: Ricoh Theta Z1 | Matterport 3D Tour by CaptureNW Owner Jeff Nitschke
Camera: Ricoh Theta X | Matterport 3D Tour by CaptureNW Owner Jeff Nitschke
Camera: Ricoh Theta SC2 | Matterport 3D Tour by CaptureNW Owner Jeff Nitschke
Questions that I should ask Dave and Jeff?
WGAN Forum Related Links
1. WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Matterport Axis
2. Matterport Axis Smartphone Rotator Now Available for Purchase
3. Matterport Axis Will Help Democratize the Creation and Use of Digital Twins
4. Free Matterport Axis + Tripod w/ WGAN Standard Membership (1 Year Pre-Paid)
5. Matterport Blog: Better capture made simple: Matterport Axis™ origin story
6. Matterport Video>Start your Matterport 3D capture journey: Which Device/Why
1. Matterport Axis via Amazon ($79)
2. Matterport Axis + Tripod via Amazon ($89)
3. Matterport Axis + Tripod + Starter Pack ($149)
Prepay for the 1st 12 Months of WGAN Standard Membership
WGAN Standard Membership Return on Investment Calculator
Free Matterport Axis + Tripod with WGAN Standard Membership (12 Months Pre-Paid)
|Post 1 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?