Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603DvistaHow toNodal NinjaOpenShotProblemsVideo

Adding audio/titles to a published 3DVista interactive 360° video16548

BigSwifty private msg quote post Address this user
I've come to discover that the option in 3DVista Publishing tab to add titles and audio when "Publishing to 360 Video" is always greyed out. It looks to be a feature 3DVista planned to implement with a future update, but either never got around to it or just abandoned the idea. At least in my version from a couple of years ago. I'm not the only one looking to do this, but after research I've yet to come across anyone who has been able to answer anyone's questions on how to add titles/audio within the interactive videos created by 3DVista.

So I thought I'd ask here and see if anyone has had luck doing this within 3DVista or how they've added titles/video using another program.

I tried taking the 3DVista published video into OpenShot to add audio/titles, but the exported video with an added audio track reverted back to showing the panos as equirectangular that can't be navigated by the viewer. Is the solution to not even use 3DVista and just bring the equirectangular panos directly into a video editing program, making some adjustments so that they can be navigated in 360, add titles/sudio, and then export/render? I've seen a video for DaVinci Resolve, but the editor creates the flow for the viewer; it's not interactive where the viewer can navigate.

Any suggestions for a workflow and/or easy to use software that can accomplish this? Everything I've found online so far is on how to edit 360 video, not creating a 3DV like interactive video using equirectangular panos. Not sure if it matters, but my panos were taken with a DSLR, Nodal Ninja, and stitched using PTGui as opposed to a Richo like dedicated 360 camera. It shouldn't be rocket science to do something that sounds so simple, but I only have experience with editing still photographs and none with video.

Thanks for any responses/suggestions.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Pau private msg quote post Address this user
Try this and see if it works for you clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
101637 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?