Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360360 CamerasPivoPivo Real EstatePlatformsWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV: Intro to Pivo 360 Tours with Pod Black for Residential Real Estate15796

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Gold Sponsor
---

WGAN Free Service: Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live

Pivo 360 Tour courtesy of Pivo Real Estate | Pivo 360 Tour Link

Image courtesy of Pivo Real Estate | Shop Now Pivo Real Estate

Video: Pivo Real Estate - The Essential Tool for Amazing Marketing Videos and 3D Tours | Video courtesy of GetPivo YouTube Channel | 22 June 2021

Video: How to Create a Pivo 360 Tour From Start to Finish | Video courtesy of GetPivo YouTube Channel | 2 July 2021

Pivo Real Estate

WGAN-TV | Introduction to Pivo 360 Tours with Pivo Pod Black for Residential Real Estate

Hi All,

Residential Real Estate Agents have a new option for creating 360 tours: Pivo Real Estate.

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 11 November 2021, my guests will be 3i Inc. (Pivo) Director of Business Development Doron Kasmi and 3i Inc. (Pivo) Business Development Part Team Lead Amanda Oto to demo and discuss:

WGAN-TV | Introduction to Pivo 360 Tours with Pivo Pod Black for Residential Real Estate

-- Unboxing: | Pivo Real Estate Kit Case | Pivo Pod Black | Pivo Remote | Pivo Bracket (for smartphone) | Pivo Tripod |
-- Downloading: download Pivo Tour smartphone app (iOS | Android)
-- Pairing: how to pair the Pivo Pod Black to your smartphone via Bluetooth
-- Creating: create 360s with a Pivo Pod Black + Pivo App (iOS | Android) + Smartphone
-- Locating: distance between spins ( "Capture Points" )
-- Naming: name the Capture Points via the Pivo Tour smartphone app (iOS | Android)
-- Publishing: how to publish the Pivo 360 Tour to the Pivo Real Estate platform
-- Enhancing: how to add a floor plan to a Pivo 360 Tour
-- Other Pivo Uses: | Follow Me Recording | Follow Me Video Chat |
-- Pricing: Pivo Real Estate Kit | Pivo 360 Tours via Pivo Real Estate platform

What questions should I ask 3i Inc. (Pivo) Director of Business Development Doron Kasmi and 3i Inc. (Pivo) Business Development Part Team Lead Amanda Oto on WGAN-TV Live at 5?

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

3i Inc. (Pivo and Beamo) Raises $24 Million in Series A Funding Round
WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Pivo Real Estate

Best,

Dan

Pivo Real Estate Links

Pivo Real Estate (website)
Pivo Tour smartphone app (iOS | Android)
✓ Instagram: pivo3dspaces
Pivo Real Estate Blog
Pivo Real Estate Community (Group) on Facebook
GetPivo YouTube Channel
Pivo Real Estate on LinkedIn

Screen Grab: Pivo Tour App in the Apple iOS App Store

---

Screen Grab: Pivo Tour App in the Google Play Store
Post 1 IP   flag post
remaxvictory private msg quote post Address this user
I really like the interface and where they're likely headed. With that said, it definitely didn't do a full scan in 4 seconds, and took even longer if you add the dollhouse (beta). I also notice there is quite a bit of blur at both the top and bottom where it's not capturing the area. Hoping they continue to improve and I can finally replace Matterport!
Post 2 IP   flag post
ThinkLab private msg quote post Address this user
@remaxvictory wow only a once off fee of $99.00 , unlimited tours and free hosting.

" Capture and share as many virtual tours as you want for free with our app. No hidden costs and expensive equipment needed. Even better, no expiration dates. Keep your tours as long as you need."
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @ThinkLab
@remaxvictory wow only a once off fee of $99.00 , unlimited tours and free hosting.

" Capture and share as many virtual tours as you want for free with our app. No hidden costs and expensive equipment needed. Even better, no expiration dates. Keep your tours as long as you need."

@ThinkLab

My understanding of Pivo 360 Tour pricing:

1. Pivo Pod Black rotator ($199) (See Shop Link)
2. Pivo Tripod ($79) (See Shop Link)
[You can use your own tripod (that likely needs a Pro-to-Consumer Adapter ($6.35))]
3. MLS Compliant Link (see screen grab below)

-- 3 months $7.99 per Pivo 360 tour
-- 6 months $9.99 per Pivo 360 tour
-- 12 months $10.99 per Pivo 360 tour

During WGAN-TV Live at 5, I will ask @PivoRealEstate about: "Capture and share as many virtual tours as you want for free with our app" versus "Get MLS-ready" pricing/sharing.

I could imagine that it is free to share the tour. I could also imagine configuring the profile without the photographer/client info so that by default, the tour is MLS-ready.

Since you are outside the USA, not sure how important "MLS-ready" Pivo 360 Tour links are for you.

4. I could imagine that Pivo Real Estate will offer an optional extra Add On for 2D schematic floor plans/2D schematic interactive floor plans (and other Add Ons). I will ask about potential Pivo Real Estate Add Ons too.
Additional thoughts?

Dan

Screen Grab from Pivo Tour App
Post 4 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Yes its costs $7.99 - $10.99 to have it MLS / Whitelabel ,

but if you don't it its ONLY $99.00 once off for unlimited tours and NO HOSTING fees.

Ask yourself this question if you are a real estate agent ( on a budget ) will you spend $4500.00+ to $2000 for hardware VS $278.00 ( less your phone that you already have ) and hosting Per Year $3708.00 ( 100 tours hosted ) VS $99.00 Once Off ( even if you pay the MLS $1,099.00 ) what will you go for ?

Will be interesting to see how far the floorpans are from getting launched ? Exterior 360's and video calling. Also tour branding. Extracting Still Images from the backend and also allowing for the editing of the panos. ( Wishlist - but this company listens to their users and not their investors )

And you can also download your tours is what I understand. So you own what you shoot.

Also they have a new Pivo that will be launching soon that can also pivot , so wonder if that will also work for the tout creation.

It's a very handy tool for real estate agents , as it allows you to capture a video, do a live Video and also a virtual tour in one compact package with the phone in your Pocket and dirt cheap equipment.

Show me any other solution that can compete with this ? There is nothing on the market, also look at the workflow and speed of processing it ,miles ahead of the game. I see big things for them and will really recommend keeping an eye on them. There are disruptors entering the market and this is so good right now.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@ThinkLab

Thank you for your additional (insightful) thoughts.

About:

Quote:
but if you don't it its ONLY $99.00 once off for unlimited tours

I am confused. Source of the $99? Does that apply to unlimited MLS/White-label or are you referring to the Pivo Pod Black rotator that is $199?

About:

Quote:
Ask yourself this question if you are a real estate agent ( on a budget ) will you spend $4500.00 to $2000 for hardware VS $278.00 ( less your phone that you already have ) and hosting Per Year $3708.00 ( 100 tours hosted ) VS $99.00 Once Off ( even if you pay the MLS $1,099.00 ) what will you go for ?

Yes. Pivo Real Estate has a super-compelling value proposition. Once real estate agents/brokers - and even real estate photographers - see the difference in cost for Pivo Real Estate (hardware + pay per tour for MLS) versus Matterport (hardware + subscription), I could imagine that we will see Pivo Real Estate scale quickly. If a typical real estate agent is doing 4-8 real estate listings a year, it only makes sense to either outsource professional photography or choose a low cost gear plus Pay Per Tour option.

Quote:
Will be interesting to see how far the floorpans are from getting launched ? Exterior 360's and video calling. Also tour branding. Extracting Still Images from the backend and also allowing for the editing of the panos. ( Wishlist - but this company listens to their users and not their investors )

I could imagine that the Pivo Real Estate business model is to offer a low cost gear + Pay Per Tour and make money on Add Ons. Yes. It will be interesting to see if/when Pivo Real Estate offers one or more o the Add Ons that you have identified.

During WGAN-TV Live at 5, based on your input, I will add to my list of questions:

1. What's the difference between MLS/white-label and simply not adding agent info to the tour?
2. What Add Ons are planned? Floor Plans? Exterior 360s? Video calling within the tour? Tour Branding? Still images from 360s? Editing 360s? Virtual Staging of 360s?
3. Can tours be downloaded and hosted locally?
4. Related Pivo gear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkLab
Show me any other solution that can compete with this ? There is nothing on the market, also look at the workflow and speed of processing it ,miles ahead of the game. I see big things for them and will really recommend keeping an eye on them. There are disruptors entering the market and this is so good right now.

Yes. Very compelling.

Can you start a new WGAN Forum discussion sharing an example of a Pivo 360 Tour that you have created and discuss your workflow?

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod I am confused. Source of the $99? Does that apply to unlimited MLS/White-label or are you referring to the Pivo Pod Black rotator that is $199?

It is $99.00 once off on the app. Then it's unlimited tours + hosting.

Only when you want MLS/ whitelable then you pay the extra.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
It is $99.00 once off on the app. Then it's unlimited tours hosting.

Hmmmmmmm....

I am still confused.

I made a tour live and it was free. Is the $99 one time for no charge MLS/white-label? Do you have a link to the "$99 once off on the app?"

Other questions I should ask @PivoRealEstate on WGAN-TV Live at 5?

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
jarednelson1 private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a discount code for WGAN members?
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@jarednelson1

About:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @jarednelson1

Thanks for asking. No. There is no discount code for WGAN Members for Pivo Real Estate (Pivo Pod Black).

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Pivo 360 Tour courtesy of Pivo Real Estate

Hi All,

Pivo Real Estate is thrilled to share with the WGAN Forum Community this Pivo 360 Tour (above).

Best,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

Pivo Real Estate is thrilled to share with the WGAN Forum Community another Pivo 360 Tour (above).

Best,

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
PivoRealEstate private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

Pivo Real Estate is thrilled to share with the WGAN Forum Community this Pivo 360 Tour (above).

Pivo Real Estate team
Post 13 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
Hello @remaxvictory

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed using Pivo Real Estate.
Indeed the full scan of a space needs some time to do all the stitchings of the captured images to finalize the Tour (360 Tour).

About the blur on the top and bottom (the blind spots) our teams are working on it to reduce the blind area. Meanwhile, we recommend you to have more points where you can capture the panorama images for a better view of the captured space.

Our ultimate goal is to keep bringing great improvements to Pivo Real Estate and amazing experiences to our users. Stay Tuned!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
Quote:

Hello @ThinkLab
That's true you can create unlimited Tours and Listings and more with Pivo.

If you purchase Pivo Real Estate Standard Pack (that's Real Estate Agent's Best Choice) or if you purchase the Pivo Pod Black you will have all our apps for free! You don't even need to pay the $99.00.

We have an option for our users who want to remove the logo of Pivo from the 360 Tours they created by subscribing to the MLS which is a paid feature, you can choose between :
3 months (for $7.99)
6 months (for $9.99)
12 months (for $10.99)
Post 15 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Quote:

@ThinkLab

My understanding of Pivo 360 Tour pricing:

1. Pivo Pod Black rotator ($199) (See Shop Link)
2. Pivo Tripod ($79) (See Shop Link)
[You can use your own tripod (that likely needs a Pro-to-Consumer Adapter ($6.35))]
3. MLS Compliant Link (see screen grab below)

-- 12 months $10.99 per Pivo 360 tour

During WGAN-TV Live at 5, I will ask @PivoRealEstate about: "Capture and share as many virtual tours as you want for free with our app" versus "Get MLS-ready" pricing/sharing.

I could imagine that it is free to share the tour. I could also imagine configuring the profile without the photographer/client info so that by default, the tour is MLS-ready.

Since you are outside the USA, not sure how important "MLS-ready" Pivo 360 Tour links are for you.

4. I could imagine that Pivo Real Estate will offer an optional extra Add On for 2D schematic floor plans/2D schematic interactive floor plans (and other Add Ons). I will ask about potential Pivo Real Estate Add Ons too.
Additional thoughts?

Dan

Screen Grab from Pivo Tour App

Hello @DanSmigrod

Thank you for all the explanations ^^

We would like to clarify few points as follow :

1. Users can buy the Pivo Pod Black - the Pod Black that comes with a remote control and charging cable for $199.99 (shop now)

2. Users can use their own tripod that has a Universal mount - ¼" UN thread.
Or they can purchase Pivo Tripod for $79.99. (shop now)
Pivo Tripod details are the following:
- 5.25 ft/160 cm.
- Supports up to 11lb/5kg.
- Lightweight high-strength construction.
- Insanely fast set up.
- Designed for Pivo, but can support other devices and cameras as well.
- Universal mount - ¼" UN thread.
- 3 different stability options.

3. User who want to remove the logo of Pivo from the 360 Tours they've created. They can do it by subscribing to the MLS which is a paid feature, you can choose between :
- 3 months (for $7.99)
- 6 months (for $9.99)
- 12 months (for $10.99)

4. Real Estate Agent's Best Choice is available. The Pivo Real Estate Standard Pack includes: Pod Black, Travel Case, Smart Mount and the Tripod. You will have everything you need at once while saving money.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
MLS Compliant Link (see screen grab below)

-- 12 months $10.99 per P
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarednelson1

Hello @jarednelson1

We will be working on that. Stay Tuned!
Post 17 IP   flag post
jarednelson1 private msg quote post Address this user
@PivoRealEstate That's great - I went ahead and ordered your Pod X on Kickstarter - I hope that that will be a great unit
Post 18 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarednelson1
@PivoRealEstate That's great - I went ahead and ordered your Pod X on Kickstarter - I hope that that will be a great unit

@jarednelson1 Thank you for supporting the Pod X on Kickstarter. It will not disappoint you!
Post 19 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California

Hello dear WGAN members,

Exciting news!
Pivo Real Estate is a participant at the 2021 Realtors Conference & Expo in San Diego on November 12th - 15th.
Come talk with us at Booth #811 to find out all the ways Pivo Real Estate can improve your business!

You can also let us know you'll be there!
And reserve your Pivo Real Estate Pack today and pick it up at Booth #811.

Learn More >>

#realestate #pivorealestate #narannual #3dtour #virtualtour #virtualpropertytour
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Pivo Real Estate

@PivoRealEstate

Thank you for engaging with the WGAN Community.

Hi All (including @remaxvictory | @ThinkLab | @jarednelson1) ...

What questions should I ask 3i Inc. (Pivo) Director of Business Development Doron Kasmi and 3i Inc. (Pivo) Business Development Part Team Lead Amanda Oto on WGAN-TV Live at 5 this Thursday, 11 November 2021 at 5 pm EDT?

Best,

Dan
Post 21 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod floor plan generated from scanned model, mini map, video calling, editing off the panos , ( dollhouse they have already nailed it ), keyboard nav arrows, nadir patch, point cloud data, live chat with agent.Custom URL. Smart Measuring tool.

What is the image quality, 4K ?
How long does a tour take to process after capturing ?
Is the system muppet proof ?
How many properties can one agent capture per day ( average size home 1 - 2 bedrooms ) ?
Hosting Fees + Processing Fees ?
Dashboard for post editing ?
Who owns the scanned data Pivo or the Agents ?
When you delete a tour does Pivo keep a copy or do they delete it from their servers ?
Can tours be archived ?
Can tours have a password ?
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by remaxvictory
I also notice there is quite a bit of blur at both the top and bottom where it's not capturing the area. Hoping they continue to improve and I can finally replace Matterport!

They really need to re-design their motorised head by adding tilting to it. The way they capture just with panning will always make a blur unless some phones will come with a wide enough length to do 160-180 degree vertically.

Apart from that I like the quality of 360.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@Wingman https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/getpivo/pivo-pod-x-your-pocket-sized-cameraman
, have a look at the video. Think the NEW Pivo Pod is going to solve that will have to wait and see.
Post 24 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
@DanSmigrod floor plan generated from scanned model, mini map, video calling, editing off the panos , ( dollhouse they have already nailed it ), keyboard nav arrows, nadir patch, point cloud data, live chat with agent.Custom URL. Smart Measuring tool.

How many properties can one agent capture per day ( average size home 1 - 2 bedrooms ) ?
When you delete a tour does Pivo keep a copy or do they delete it from their servers ?
Can tours be archived ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman
Quote:
I also notice there is quite a bit of blur at both the top and bottom where it's not capturing the area. Hoping they continue to improve and I can finally replace Matterport!

They really need to re-design their motorised head by adding tilting to it. The way they capture just with panning will always make a blur unless some phones will come with a wide enough length to do 160-180 degree vertically.

Quote:
@Wingman https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/getpivo/pivo-pod-x-your-pocket-sized-cameraman
, have a look at the video. Think the NEW Pivo Pod is going to solve that will have to wait and see.

@ThinkLab @Wingman

Awesome questions and backstory for WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 11 November 2021, with my guests 3i Inc. (Pivo) Director of Business Development Doron Kasmi and 3i Inc. (Pivo) Business Development Part Team LeadAmanda Oto to demo and discuss:

Thanks in advance for watching. (And, thanks again for the questions/backstory!

Dan
Post 25 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
Quote:

Can tours be archived ?

Hello @ThinkLab

Thank you for the questions we will try to answer them during WGAN-TV Live at 5 this Thursday November 11, 2021

And we will post a detailed answers here soon!

Pivo Real Estate Team
Post 26 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman
Quote:

Hello @Wingman

Thank you for your comment.

Talking of the next generation of Pivo and the 3 axis tracking, we would love to invite you to check our new Pivo Pod X on Kickstarter

Pivo Real Estate Team
Post 27 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
Quote:

Thank you so much @ThinkLab for your consistent engagement with our posts. We appreciate it !
Post 28 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Pivo Real Estate

GIF courtesy of Pivo Real Estate

Hi All,

Thanks for watching WGAN-TV Live at 5 tomorrow, Thursday (11 November 2021) at 5 pm ET (GMT +5).

You can watch - live - on the front page of the We Get Around Network Forum or on the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel.

Best,

Dan
Post 29 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California

Hello everyone,

Make sure to watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 tomorrow, Thursday (11 November 2021) at 5 pm EDT

This week WGAN-TV Live at 5 is featuring @PivoRealEstate

The topic of the 125th episode is " Introduction to Pivo 360 Tour with Pod Black for Residential and Commercial Real Estate "

You can watch - live - on the front page of the We Get Around Network Forum or on the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel
Post 30 IP   flag post
101641 32 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?