Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceEmbedNewbies

When to LINK and when to EMBED1516

GoneCoastalSC private msg quote post Address this user
Both the link and embed codes are provided....sorry if the new guy question is a headbanger, but is there a resource to explain when the link or the embed code stream is appropriate? For my first few projects I've just been posting on my gonecoastalsc3d Facebook page. Monday is a $1,000,000 + beach home so I best figure it out, eh? Thanks and Cheers!
Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
The embed code is when you want to place a showcase(SC)into a website you need the embedded code for that and the link is how someone can directly view the SC.

I hope that make since.
Post 2 IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
It's my understanding that with Facebook at the moment you can put the link in and it will show the thumbnail and clicking it will send you to the scans page to watch it via Matterport.
It would be great if we got to a stage that the models worked right away and if your on a mobile say it started moving the tour looking around like it does with some videos that are 360degrees.

Anyhow, thats for linking..just putting in the email address for where the scan is stored ie www.matterport..

Embedding is when you don't want the person to leave the page they are on say like a property page you made with all photo's etc and just want them to be able to do navigate the scan in a window. You can't really do this in Facebook atm it is my understanding but can use it on client websites etc.
Post 3 IP   flag post
GoneCoastalSC private msg quote post Address this user
Clear as a bell! Thank you gentlemen!
Post 4 IP   flag post
CVFD_Madman private msg quote post Address this user
Good question, thanks smcclell & GarySnyder for answering.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?