Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 Image Link360 ViewsKuulaMatterTags

Matterport 360 image link14683

ukvisualimmersion private msg quote post Address this user
This may be a dumb question, I have created a model with a 360 outside, the issue I have is that I want the 360 to face the opposite direction when clicked and viewed (it’s to view a shop window but ends up viewing a wall) when I have rotated the image it works for the 360 but then the stick man to get back to the tour is behind the view (on the wall) so that doesn’t work. Any help appreciated
Post 1 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
360 externals are horrible.
Why not point the 360 where you want it, use the 'camera' to create. jpg view of it and place that jpg on a Mattertag. That way people can see the view you want.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
@ukvisualimmersion, here are the instructions on how to position your 360s. You may do what CharlesHH suggests or you might download the 360 and upload it to a service like 360tours or Kuula and place that link in a Mattertag (I use this method most often because I'm not crazy about how Matterport relies on an indoor scan to place the 360).

Anyway, you CAN position the 360. Check out the instructions in the link above.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
You could follow Todd and post the 360 or just a still jpg photo. Both are workable.
Todd - can the direction of your 360 start point influence matters.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Narvan891 private msg quote post Address this user
Probably thr most frustrating thing about the platform... nothing worae than being in a rush, trying to set a front 360 as the start point view and for whatever reason the end point 360 symbol view spot just yaws and whips around the front entry area and refuses to attach and even more annoyingly wants to attach to the powder room inside or the garage! :/

The techs at Matterport really need to design a two part system where you not only pick the location of the 360 on the overlay and the direction it points in, but ALSO have a method to allow the user to choose the end point where the 360 symbol is seen inside the 3D tour.

A glaring design omission for years now
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I posted it here a few days ago.

New way of attaching Matterport 360 views to a Matterport 3D tour
Post 6 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hello! Perhaps you might find value in using the tools we created at ThreeSixty Tours to upload your 360 Panorama, and then link to the Matterport Tour?

Here's an example/demo:
https://threesixty.tours/demo/residential-development/
Post 7 IP   flag post
101429 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?