Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport BlogReal EstateReal Estate Agents

Real Estate MarketPlace, DoorInsider, Uses Matterport for Sales/Rentals14213

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport 24/7 Open House courtesy of DoorInsider

Matterport Blog (11 February 2021) Real estate agencies embracing 3D virtual tours in France will change the way people view property for good - French startup DoorInsider bridges the technology gap for real estate agents, uses tech to redefine the real estate experience

For More Info: DoorInsider Website (English Version)

All listings include a Matterport 24/7 Open House Tour.

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Alcobaparis private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
As customer of Doorinsider and user of the MATTERPORT technology since one year, I can witness the evolution of my business by proposing a new customer experience as realtor.
Doorinsider is the only player in the proptech landscape to bring an answer to the business model I conceptualized 2 years ago.
As a digital or neo real-estate agency, I can combine the best of both worlds, technology and real estate. Also it really helps me to focus on added-value tasks, customers relationship and follow-up, and leads prospection, as the post-production part is done by Doorinsider.
Real estate in France is quite different than in the US for instance, individuals can also sell themselves their properties. Therefore, the combination of Doorinsider and Matterport technology provide more arguments to convince indivuals to assign me selling mandates.
As a professional, the gains are clearly on efficiency and visibility, the use of such technology in the digital era brings me more recognition, also, it values your commission which is a real debate here.
I'm confident that Doorinsider will revamp the profession and breathe a new revolution in this industry.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Alcobaparis

Can you link to one of your Doorinsider examples?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Alcobaparis private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.doorinsider.com/fr/vente/maison-94510-2098

Any questions, feel free to ask.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101736 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?