Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Add OnsMomenzoNewbiesVideo

If you are NOT shooting real estate videos because the workflow is too long14109

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Momenzo for Creating and Sharing Real Estate Videos in less than 15 Minutes | See 20+ Momenzo Real Estate Templates | Save 10 percent with this WGAN affiliate link for Momenzo and coupon code: WGAN10

Momenzo Real Estate Video App for for iPhone and Android

Momenzo App Teaser Video | To Save 10 Percent, use coupon code: WGAN10 | Video courtesy of Momenzo App

Momenzo App Teaser Video | To Save 10 Percent, use coupon code: WGAN10 | Video courtesy of Momenzo App

Video: Momenzo App | Modern Real Estate Branding | Save 10 Percent with Coupon Code: WGAN10

If you are NOT shooting real estate videos because the workflow is too long/complicated

Hi All,

If you are NOT shooting real estate videos because the workflow is too long - or too complicated - the Momenzo real estate shoot/edit/share app for your smart phone makes the workflow to shoot/edit/share videos super-easy and super-fast.

With the workflow super-simplified, I could imagine offering real estate videos as an Add On at $149, $249 or $299 per video, depending on your market and the listings. Seems like a great value-add and high-margin Add On.

San Francisco-based Coldwell Banker Realty agent - and photographer/videographer - Dave Avilla (@Dataventurer) reviewed the Momenzo app for creating real estate videos for the We Get Around Network Community:

Real Estate Agent/Videographer Reviews Momenzo App for Shooting Real Estate Videos

If you have been reluctant to offer video, is this super-easy workflow for shooting/editing/publishing residential real estate video helpful to getting you started?

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

1. WGAN Forum Members save 10 percent on Momenzo App with promo code: WGAN10
2. Use this WGAN Affiliate Link for the Momenzo App; the Coupon Code: WGAN10 AND pre-pay for the first 12 months - also receive - free - 12 Months WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership. (Simply email me your Momenzo App purchase receipt with the subject line: Momenzo App Annual Purchase for free WGAN-TV Training Academy 12 Month Membership DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com)
3. WGAN Standard Members and WGAN Premium Members receive the free use of the Momenzo App for 12 months to Shoot/Edit/Share Real Estate Videos.

Here's how to redeem this Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

1. Use this WGAN Affiliate link for Momenzo to pre-pay for 12 months
2. Use this WGAN Coupon Code to save 10 percent: WGAN10
3. Use this WGAN Rebate Form to send us your Momenzo receipt
[Private Message @DanSmigrod for Password. Subject Line: WGAN Rebate Form Password]
4. Reimbursement will be via PayPal

Not yet a WGAN Standard or Premium Member?

1. Highlights of WGAN Standard and Premium Membership Benefits
2. Compare WGAN Membership Plans
3. Join WGAN Standard Member | Join WGAN Premium Member
4. WGAN Standard Membership ROI Calculator
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

With the Momenzo app for shooting/Editing/Sharing real estate video, video becomes affordable for every real estate agent: unlike the pricing in this PFRE post):

✓ Photography For Real Estate Blog (28 January 2021) How Much to Charge for Real Estate Video

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
- - (Kevin’s comments bold type)
- - Momenzo is a somewhat upgraded version of the Zillow Video app. You gather shots and they are automatically assembled into a video. There is more control that Zillow, though still limited. It allows overlays such as 4BR, 3Ba, 1800 SF and a logo or photo of the agent. I wrote to Momenzo with a few questions.

I have the app, but have NOT used it yet - just been too busy with some huge projects in Malibu.
Here is the response with references to what I had asked.

“You won't be able to get the shots recorded with Momenzo App into your library so if you want to use the same shots for different client's video, you will have to film out of Momenzo App and then import your shots in the App to create a listing video.”
- - So there is a shot-import feature I guess, good for adding aerial footage! -

“You must know that the App is basically made for Real Estate agents and we customize the design for each user so they can make branded listing videos easily. As a photographer, you won't be able to customize the design (logo, profile picture and details) for each of your clients from Momenzo App. If you need to use your videos with your own branding it will be fine but otherwise what we can do is to give you access to Momenzo App without a customized design and you will have to do the additional design work on your side, you will be able to use your videos for any of your clients in this way. Could you please let us know if it would meet your needs please?”
- - I asked about being able to change the logo as a photographer would want to set the photo/logo for each client. No go on this one, a big impediment for photographers. Only options would be to use NO branding or to use this for clients satisfied with my own Home3D branding persistently burned in over the video. -

“Also, after creating a video, you will be able to edit the organization and property info for weeks if you don't delete the project. Regarding the media import, everything is automated and you won't be able to have a hand on the features.”
- - I asked if the burned-in info such as selling price can be edited later. Sounds like “yes” as long as you don’t delete the footage from your phone. So buy an iPhone Pro with 1TB of storage. -
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Home3D

The Momenzo app is designed for real estate agents. This means one branded profile.

Momenzo is working on a version for photographers that supports multiple branded profiles.

Option for photographers to use the Momenzo App without a customized design saved so that you can use the Momenzo app for all clients. (Yes. An extra design step each time using the app.) Once you sign up, simply contact Momenzo Support for: WGAN Photographer Configuration for Momenzo App

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
The Momenzo app is designed for real estate agents. This means one branded profile.

And I would say social presentation only. When I asked them why they limit it to 1080P I got reply from them that 1080P is what facebook needs.

To your initial topic question, that's exactly why I am not offering video. If people want to pay no more than $150(AUD) for it.... and some even want to get aerial video added to it I will be more than happy to let them do their own videos.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Wingman

The Momenzo real estate shoot/edit/share video app is USD$152.10 ($12.68 per month billed annually) after WGAN discount code: WGAN10

Seems like the cost is low enough to test and learn to see if you can make money offering residential real estate videos as an Add On (at the price you decided).

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?