Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MomenzoNewbiesReal Estate AgentsReal Estate PhotographyVideo

Are You or Your Spouse a Real Estate Agent that does NOT shoot videos?14034

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Momenzo for Creating and Sharing Real Estate Videos in less than 15 Minutes | See 20+ Momenzo Real Estate Templates | Save 10 percent with this WGAN affiliate link for Momenzo and coupon code: WGAN10

Video: Momenzo App | How to Create a Real Estate Video Tour | Video courtesy of Momenzo

Are You or Your Spouse a Real Estate Agent that does NOT shoot videos?

Hi All,

If you - or your spouse is a real estate agent that does not shoot videos because:

-- It takes too long to shoot video.
-- It takes too long to edit video.
-- I do not know how to edit real estate videos.
-- I do not want to buy a camera to shoot video.
-- I do not know where to begin creating videos of listings.
-- The workflow for shooting/editing is not worth my time.

Then, the Momenzo smartphone app is a no-brainer for you (and/or your spouse) to easily, quickly and efficiently get started with easily shooting/editing/publishing real estate videos.

Plus, with the Momenzo app, your workflow is super-fast.

And, the Momenzo app has 23 real estate video templates such as:

1. Walkthrough
2. New Listing
3. Open House
4. Price Reduced
5. Sale Pending
6. Sold
7. Original
8. No Logo

Here are 4 of 23 Momenzo real estate video templates:

Video: Momenzo smartphone app Template 1 of 23: Walkthrough 1

Video: Momenzo smartphone app Template 2 of 23: Walkthrough 2

Video: Momenzo smartphone app Template 3 of 23: Walkthrough 3

Video: Momenzo smartphone app Template 4 of 23: Walkthrough 4

All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Momenzo

Questions about the Momenzo app for shooting/editing/sharing real estate videos?

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

1. WGAN Forum Members save 10 percent on Momenzo App with promo code: WGAN10
2. Use this WGAN Affiliate Link for the Momenzo App; the Coupon Code: WGAN10 AND pre-pay for the first 12 months - also receive - free - 12 Months WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership. (Simply email me your Momenzo App purchase receipt with the subject line: Momenzo App Annual Purchase for free WGAN-TV Training Academy 12 Month Membership DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com)
3. WGAN Standard Members and WGAN Premium Members receive the free use of the Momenzo App for 12 months to Shoot/Edit/Share Real Estate Videos.

Here's how to redeem this Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

1. Use this WGAN Affiliate link for Momenzo to pre-pay for 12 months
2. Use this WGAN Coupon Code to save 10 percent: WGAN10
3. Use this WGAN Rebate Form to send us your Momenzo receipt
[Private Message @DanSmigrod for Password. Subject Line: WGAN Rebate Form Password]
4. Reimbursement will be via PayPal

Not yet a WGAN Standard or Premium Member?

1. Highlights of WGAN Standard and Premium Membership Benefits
2. Compare WGAN Membership Plans
3. Join WGAN Standard Member | Join WGAN Premium Member
4. WGAN Standard Membership ROI Calculator
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I like this app except for one thing so far. It appears this is designed for the individual Real Estate agent and not independent photographers. I say that because, you can only have one person per account.

I have 120 agents that I shoot for. It seems I would need an account for each client. That doesn't seem possible within the app so you would need an app for each client, which isn't possible.

I must be missing something or is there a way to have multiple clients within the app?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman

Yes. The Momenzo app was designed specifically for use by real estate agents.

That said ...

Option for photographers to use the Momenzo App without a customized design saved so that you can use the Momenzo app for all clients. (Yes. An extra design step each time using the app.) Once you sign up, simply contact Momenzo Support for: WGAN Photographer Configuration for Momenzo App

Also ...

Momenzo Support replied to our wish list about DIY self onboarding with branding account setup and allowing multiple saved profiles (e.g. multiple real estate agents for real estate photographers).

1. We are working on the self onboarding feature. It's actually top priority for us but it's a complex subject as we want all users to be able to do this, not just photographers. You will be notified as soon as we've the first version of this feature (it could take several months)

2. You're perfectly right... We have a lot of inquiries from photographers but we would first need feature 1) to create a proper offer.

In the mean time - while there are some extra steps for real estate photographers to use Momenzo for creating video for multiple real estate agents, I could imagine the Momenzo real estate video creation workflow saves a TON of time both in recording video and post production (compared to how you are doing video now).

And, this, since you are a WGAN Standard Member:

Free! 12 Months Use of Momenzo App to Shoot/Edit/Share Real Estate Videos

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Great find i can see how it can be a good addition to those photographers who are not great video editing.

I have bought a Smooth 4 gimbal to use with it and an Iphone 12.

However if I am not mistaken the maximum resolution they do is 1080P. For those who do not have a 4K monitor, this resolution looks very bad on 4k monitors when played full screen. I hope they are going to let users to create much better resolution videos.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101629 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?