Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
8K sq ft field test
Last 24 Hours: 179 Unique Visitors
9,533 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,222 Page Views | 9,748 Unique Visitors | 9 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
HotelsPlatforms

50 Spaces Inside a Hotel: Which Platform for the 3D/360 Tours?14017

WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A WGAN Member writes:

---
Hi Dan,

I was hoping you could help me with a quick question. I just got a great gig shooting a huge hotel that is reopening next month after a long renovation.

They need me to shoot 50 separate spaces inside the hotel. The example they gave me as a template was the tour collection on the Peninsula Hotel Paris website: https://www.peninsula.com/en/paris/hotel-fine-dining. [Not the Hotel Brand]

What do you think would be the best platform?

I'm guessing I can't really emulate the drop down menus on Matterport. I could do it in Pano2VR, but I'm still a beginner there. If you could point me towards a couple likely alternatives it would be a great help - I'm a bit under the gun.

Thanks!

[redacted name]

----

What's your recommendation (and why)?

Dan
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I love the slick menu and it works great on mobile FYI, but I can't tell if that's pano2VR,3D Vista or ?? I'm sure mc250 scans as 360s look very close to the quality in that demo.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Member
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
This WAS done with 3DVista. Most cool, click on Le Lobby and the initial pano is alive - waiters tending tables, diners enjoying themselves. Very cool.

Same happens in Le Bar Kléber.

Definitely uses one of 3DVista's most spectacular effects (also challenging to assemble).

State of the art here!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
108324 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?