WGAN-TV How to Shoot and Create InsideMaps 3D Tours for Free with an iPhone-#1693-HDR photos from the InsideMaps 3D tour with your choice of DIY or Curated

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1693, above), InsideMaps Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Gabe Knox (@InsideMaps_Gabe) discusses HDR photos from the InsideMaps 3D tour with your choice of:

1. Let InsideMaps curate the HDR photos for you
2. DIY HDR photos

To watch my entire interview with InsideMaps Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Gabe Knox (@InsideMaps_Gabe) and InsideMaps Chief Technology Officer Jörgen Birkler - please see:

Transcript: WGAN-TV How to Shoot/Create Free InsideMaps 3D Tours with iPhone

Your thoughts?

Happy New Year,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

Next, HDR photos. So from the 3D tour, we can capture high quality HDR images. We have this tool for both the photographer or customer to capture their own images, but we also procure the images for our clients.

And so if you choose a package that has procured images, we can deliver this package of 25 still photos or 15, whatever you require to you, the customer.

- So Gabe, for clarification, does that mean InsideMaps does the selection for you?

- Exactly, one of our trained operators will go through the home and select the best photos and capture them and deliver them in the listing page or API for enterprise customers

- I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself, but does the photographer have the option of choosing the pictures themselves?

- Certainly.

- Okay.