Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603DVistaPlatformsSnowVirtual Tour

Why I rave about 3DVista - Try this with any other system!13873

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
3DVista has once again added something unique and special for 360° virtual tours.

The reason I keep sharing about 3DVista isn't just because it's a great application, but their team is doing everything to make what we create special, and to set 3DVista creators APART from the pack.

Take a look at this short video about their new "snow" effect:

It's not that this effect will change your life. It's that the 3DVista team is constantly working to make virtual tours more magical, providing us with a seemingly limitless palette of creative options. Plus you can self-host. Plus you can white label. Plus there is no monthly subscription. Plus, plus, plus.

Happy New Year, everyone!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D

It's snowing in Los Angeles!

(Thanks for sharing. Very cool!)

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
And if you watch the video posted above, you’ll see they even give you control of the density and speed of the snowfall! Hey, I may live in LA but I grew up in Chicago, so I know what snow looks like!
Post 3 IP   flag post
ahagert private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home3D
3DVista has once again added something unique and special for 360° virtual tours.

The reason I keep sharing about 3DVista isn't just because it's a great application, but their team is doing everything to make what we create special, and to set 3DVista creators APART from the pack.

It's not that this effect will change your life. It's that the 3DVista team is constantly working to make virtual tours more magical, providing us with a seemingly limitless palette of creative options. Plus you can self-host. Plus you can white label. Plus there is no monthly subscription. Plus, plus, plus.

Quote:

I appreciate you sharing your enthusiasm with 3D Vista. I have undertaken the journey!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Good luck, Luke.

Post 5 IP   flag post
ahagert private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Good luck, Luke.

thanks I am doing, even playing with BETA!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
How much money can I spend on this stuff?

I have to always stop myself. I have Pano2VR which I haven't used but I know it does most of what 3DVista does. But 3DVista does such great marketing that I think I MUST have it. And one day, I will, especially since I'm eligible to use WGAN's discount coupon.

Does anyone know what sets 3DVista apart from Pano2VR (recent stats)? Some would say Pano2VR does more (or gives you more control?) but 3DVista has a more user friendly interface.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
@Home3D, what hosting service do you use for your 3DVista tours?
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Hi @toddwaddington

3DVista offers their own hosting, one of their more expensive services, but it's nicely integrated into their system. I've purchased a couple GB on their service which, for convenience, I use as I'm creating tours. This is much faster for "proofing" sites and due to the complexity one can get into, I end up "processing" tours many times to share with the client before it's finally deemed done and perfect.

Once done, I install the site via FTP to my own site. I use Google Domains for a unique URL for the client to use, such as - OreanaTour.com - and forward this to the URL on my servers. This means during production I forward it to the 3DVista hosing, and just switch it once operational on mine. So there's no change for the client.

My hosting company is IonBlade which has been great. I upgraded to 'dedicated' space this year and my site loads in half the time it used to. Very good service.

As for 3DVista vs. Pano2VR, since the latter involves coding, I haven't gone there nor to I expect to. People proficient in coding may prefer it, but I expect 3DVista will do everything I ever need, without coding. So it's the only choice for me.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
@Home3D, very helpful. Thank you, and Happy New Year!
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I think what is really great, is that Dan created this forum for us to get an education that we're really not getting anywhere else. I'm so impressed with so many people that are part of this website, and to think I almost gave up on all of this last year. Not happening.
Post 11 IP   flag post
JavieB private msg quote post Address this user
More snow https://ggnome.com/samples/pano2vr_6/snow/
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JavieB

I the perspective of snow close/far away.

Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GETMYVR
I think what is really great, is that Dan created this forum for us to get an education that we're really not getting anywhere else. I'm so impressed with so many people that are part of this website, and to think I almost gave up on all of this last year. Not happening.

Much thanks for your super-kind words. While I created the "blackboard" it's really the community that writes what matters!

Thanks for being part of this journey!

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
@GETMYVR, Dan really sets the tone, and that matters. You can tell a lot about the people at the top when you walk into a business (restaurant, hotel, bank, school). If the vibe is good, the people at the top are good. That’s what my experience has shown me. And @GETMYVR, I’m glad you stuck around too!
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D I'm here in Chicago and as we have talked about in our Clubhouse chats together, we have several potential 3DVistas lined up with you; school, commercial, and a whole business community. These are properties that have a multi location requirement that only 3DVista can capture. 3DVista has been a phenomenal experience for clients and their clients and see it being the next 3D VR solution for the Chicago, New York , PA and other markets we are in. Kevin your insight and direction has been priceless to us in developing this next level marketing experience for our clients. https://3droomscapes.com/3d-360-panoramic-photography-virtual-tours/
Post 16 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman you an exciting 3dvista chicago soon and should post here
Post 17 IP   flag post
101429 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?