WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
---

Screen Grab: Free WGAN-TV Training U Course: 87A-WGAN-TV Four Hard Cases for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and How to Customize Foam

Free Course: WGAN-TV Training U: Four Hard Cases for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and How to Customize Foam with the My Case Builder App

Hi All,

1. Need a hard case for a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera?
2. Need custom foam for an existing hard case?
3. Got questions about Pelican cases versus other hard cases?

This free WGAN-TV Training U Course is likely to answer many of your hard case/custom foam questions:

Four Hard Cases for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and How to Customize Foam with the My Case Builder App

Plus ...

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Forum Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code
➡️ Free! 12-Months WGAN-TV Training U n Matterport w/ $150+ MyCaseBuilder Case

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Standard and Premium Members

➡️ Free MyCaseBuilder ground shipping in the Continental U.S. on this (and all) MyCaseBuilder cases
➡️ 15 percent WGAN rebate on all MyCaseBuilder cases (on before tax and shipping price) with WGAN Promo Code
➡️ Private Message me for the Promo Code

Best,

Dan

Related WGAN Forum Discussions

Transcript: WGAN-TV Top 10 Matterport Pro1, Pro2 & Pro2 Lite Camera Repairs
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: MyCaseBuilder

Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!

Video: Custom Foam Made Easy - MyCaseBuilder Custom Foam Quick Overview Tutorial | Video courtesy of MyCaseBuilder YouTube Channel 17 April 2020

Screen Grab: We Get Around Network Collections of Cases for Matterport Pro2 3D Camera
WGAN Master D2011-7 $189.99 | WGAN Pro $219.57 | WGAN Master $259.99 | WGAN Maestro $419.30
---

WGAN Collection: Master D2011-7 | $189.99 (More Info) Source: My Case Builder | You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Pro Master. You deserve a Master Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad and cables. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. For added protection, the Matterport lenses are safely secured facing downward and the iPad screen faces inward. This case fits the Matterport 3D camera, charging cables, and an iPad (9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3". Case comes with a lifetime guarantee and padlock holes for extra security.
---

WGAN Collection: Pro | $219.57 (More Info) Source: My Case Builder | You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Pro Master. You deserve a Master Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad and cables. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. For added protection, the Matterport lenses are safely secured facing downward and the iPad screen faces inward. This case fits the Matterport 3D camera, charging cables, and an iPad (9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3" ). Case comes with a lifetime guarantee and padlock holes for extra security.
---

WGAN Collection: Master | $259.99 | You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Pro Master. You deserve a Pelican Master Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, iPad and cables. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. For added protection, the Matterport lenses are safely secured facing downward and the iPad screen faces inward. This case fits the Matterport 3D camera, charging cables, and an iPad (9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3" ). Case comes with a lifetime guarantee and padlock holes for extra security. (More Info) Source: My Case Builder

WGAN Collection: Maestro | $419.30 | You are a Matterport Pro2 3D Pro Maestro. You deserve a Maestro Case for your Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and accessories. Transport and protect your Matterport camera and accessories in this waterproof, crush-proof lightweight case. This case has 2 removable trays that allow you to easily access and remove your items. For added protection, the Matterport lens and iPad screen are safely secured facing downward. It fits the Matterport 3D camera, charging cables, an iPad (9.7" Display - 9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3" ), disposable shoe covers, a journal, micofiber cloths, 10 different doorstops, chargetech portable charger, iclever boost cube, binder clips, desmond quick release clamp, camera head, tape, a level, a laser measure, and an extra catchall cavity for accessories. (More Info) Source: My Case Builder

My Case Builder Brands

Pricing as of Wednesday, 25 November 2020. Prices subject to change.