Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BlogMatterport BlogSchools

Matterport Blog: Back-to-School with a Virtual Open House13596

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterpor Tour courtesy of Insight UK

Matterport Blog (16 November 2020) Back-to-School with a Virtual Open House - Smithdon High School Introduces Itself to New Students and Parents with 3D Tours

Hi All,

Are you creating virtual tours of schools? Please share examples here.

happy holidays,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Great job.

Brought together with this too

clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Leeds Beckett | Carnegie School of Sport | Matterport Tour by: Otley, UK-based Apollo3D

Matterport Blog (29 December 2020) Leeds Beckett University showcases its sporting heritage in 3D | Carnegie School of Sport is open virtually to expand its reach

Are you creating virtual tours of schools? Please share examples here.

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Not Matterport and so far it is online only on Google Maps but I have it done with my Pilot Era for my kids school

I have Pano2VR Pro version but the school has updated some outdoor areas since this tour is done. I have to o back, shoot the updated areas and slightly chnagemy tour before I give it t the school.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
PR Newswire (13 January 2021) Carnegie Museum of Natural History Announces New Lineup of Virtual Experiences
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Matterport digital twin courtesy of CaptureVista, UK

Matterport Blog (19 February 2021) The solution for at-home teaching? Matterport brings education to life Company: CaptureVista UK | CaptureVista brings the life of UK classrooms direct to students' homes with Matterport technology
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Dan I think you have misplaced two tours. The one done with Matterport that is shown in my message is not mine. Mine is shown as Google Maps(Kenmore South State School) above my message.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Wingman

I apologize.

Can you post the correct tour below and I will fix.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I think it is correct now. At least mine is back in my message.

I still have not handed over the website version of it to the school(see what we are doing when it is free to a customer:-) ). The idea was to add aerial panorama to it. And only now I have a drone to capture it.

I'd like to offer a tour to the primary school my daughter has started this year. However it looks like they have one already. Somebody has beaten me or more likely the school has been looking for anyone to do it and it has not been me they have found.
BTW it is a state school, just a selective one. Here is their tour https://qasmt.s3.amazonaws.com/qasmt/index.htm
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Matterport Digital Twins courtesy of Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School (MTCES), Bulter, Ohio

Matterport Blog (3 March 2021) Touring Elementary Schools Safely During a Pandemic - See how Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary uses Matterport 3D scans to give prospective parents and students on-campus tours safely from afar.

"Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School (MTCES) is independent of a parish and therefore must execute a robust marketing and enrollment strategy to attract prospective families. An important part of that is making prospective students feel at home by bringing them on campus for tours, shadow days, and events. COVID-19 significantly restricted that activity. The 3D capture is an excellent way for MTCES to give viewers a sense of our campus remotely," said Noel Balster, Director of Marketing & Advancement at Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School (MTCES) as reported in the Matterport Blog.

Source: Matterport Blog
Post 10 IP   flag post
101600 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?