Problem with strange lines on scans1353
Pages:
1
|
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Has anyone experienced the banding and stripes in their scans like this job - This is not usable and Im needing to find out what caused it and re shoot the job from scratch :-( https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Uq4GBr8DiR7 |
||
| Post 1 IP flag post | ||
|
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Hi.Spotlights that's the reason! Correct only when you turn them. Will there be enough light?! | ||
| Post 3 IP flag post | ||
|
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Thanks, is it particular to any specific bulb ? I'm worried that I'm going to encounter this type of lighting a lot on my jobs. I guess it's going to be a problem for interiors with low light. | ||
| Post 4 IP flag post | ||
|
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user | |
![]() This lighting looks similar without the same issue ? I wonder if it's only particular bulbs ? |
||
| Post 5 IP flag post | ||
|
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user | |
![]() These seem to be the guilty culprits - LED Spotlights. |
||
| Post 6 IP flag post | ||
Pages:
1This topic is archived. Start new topic?




















