Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AgentRelayHow toMarketingOpen HouseSalesVideo ChatZoom

How to seamlessly integrate live video chat within a Matterport Tour13213

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: AgentRelay Video Showcase | Video courtesy of AgentRelay

Agent Guided Virtual Viewings and Virtual Open Houses with Matterport Integrated Video Conferencing

Hi All,

If you are a real estate agent that uses Matterport to ...

1. show other agents your listings
2. show prospective buyers your listings
3. win more listings

... its likely that you would benefit from AgentRelay.

The founder of AgentRelay gave me a demo and I was blown away. It's a great Matterport and video conference mashup that is way better than attempting screen sharing of a Matterport tour via Zoom.

I like that it is easy to start a guided Matterport virtual tour. The agent controls the viewing experience (just as you would walking through the house). Plus, it's easy to create a Virtual Open House.

From the AgentRelay Website:

Property viewings reimagined.

AgentRelay seamlessly integrates with Matterport 3D Tours to power agent-guided virtual property viewings.

Offer both private & open virtual viewings, explore multiple properties in a single showing & boost lead-generation via automated viewing registrations.

Safer, greener & more convenient viewings, with built-in video conferencing and chat messaging.

✓ You can book an AgentRelay demo here.
✓ You can sign-up for an AgentRelay 14-day free trial here.

According to AgentRelay Website

Delight Buyers - Buyers increasingly prefer to shortlist properties online using virtual viewings before attending in person. Answer buyer questions & showcase other properties within the same viewing.

Increase Agent Productivity - Agents waste time traveling to and undertaking unsuccessful physical viewings. Qualify buyers early by offering virtual showings as the initial viewing.

Capture New Leads - Automatically build your sales pipeline by registering leads who wish to explore your properties virtually. Contact existing leads and offer them convenient virtual viewings.

Delight Home Sellers - Physical viewings are as inefficient and inconvenient for home buyers as they are for buyers and agents. Offering virtual viewings will encourage home sellers to work with you.

Questions about AgentRelay?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Yes. That's a WGAN Affiliate Link for AgentRelay.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
We have already spoke with Dan at agent relay and are hoping to start a few of our agents using his Agent relay in the near future.

This is a game changer in the current Covid crisis and a no brained for real estate agents
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
None of the other “built-in video chat” systems function within WP3D Models which I use for custom websites. Not EyeSpy360, not any of them I’ve yet tried.

I’d love for someone more technical (is, smarter than me) to weigh in on this. Is this impossible?

Great to be able to share video chat within a Matterport, but this excludes all the benefits of other media in systems like WP3D Models such as photos, videos, aerial panoramas, which enrich the presentation process.

So far, I’m with Zoom for this reason.

Question: I love EyeSpy360 and Nodalview and 3DVista ability for ALL PARTIES to take turns navigating tours. This is engaging. Can navigation-control be shared in AgentRelay, or is it “I’m the presenter here, you just get to watch me navigate” ? I’m unclear on this point.

Thank you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Home3D
Can navigation-control be shared in AgentRelay, or is it “I’m the presenter here, you just get to watch me navigate” ? I’m unclear on this point.

@Home3D

@AgentRelay Founder and CEO Dan Cattermole will answer your question in this discussion. Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Receive free - a 12 months Membership to the WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) Course when you:

1. sign-up for an AgentRelay plan using the WGAN Affiliate link for AgentRelay
2. Email me your first AgentRelay invoice (DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com)

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dan Cattermole
Founder/CEO
Jersey
AgentRelay private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Home3D.

Dan from AgentRelay here. The agent can hand control to attendees in virtual viewings at a click of a button.

Attendees can also request control. We also have two viewing modes: private viewing mode where attendees are know to each other and are visible in the participants list. And open house mode where participants are annonymized for their privacy.

Agents can also showcase multiple Matterport spaces in the same viewing.

We are working on co-browsing for other web based real estate marketing content, such as photos, video footage, Google Street View, documentation etc for release in 2021.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@AgentRelay

Congrats on the AgentRelay media coverage in EstateAgentTODAY:

AgentRelay “arms agents with a flexible tool to undertake initial viewings in a safer and more convenient manner, meeting the needs of modern time-poor, digital-savvy customers, whilst also limiting exposure to COVID related risks” [...]

The technology runs directly in the browser on desktop computers, tablets and smartphones, with integration into Matterport; there are no software downloads or insecure screen-sharing to manage.

Source: EstateAgentTODAY

Cool!

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101740 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?