WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
---
Asteroom Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod

Free Use of 10 360º Panoramas to Create Your First Asteroom Virtual Tour

Hi All,

If you have not yet purchased a 360 camera, but still want to experience creating an Asteroom virtual tour like the one I did above, WGAN Forum Members can download these 10 panoramas from this Dropbox now through 30 November 2020 to create the above Asteroom virtual tour. (To get the Password, please Private Message @DanSmigrod.) [Free! Join WGAN Forum!]

With the 10 360º panoramas, you can then use the Asteroom Desktop Editor to:

✓ create the Asteroom Virtual Tour (see above)
✓ order the 3D Dollhouse
✓ order a 2D schematic floor plan: with or without measurements in feet/inches or metric (see below)
✓ create an interactive floor plan within the tour (experience within the tour above)
✓ download the auto-generated teaser video (see below)
✓ download 2D snapshot photos from the tour (including the 3D Dollhouse view) (see below)
✓ if you post, view the viewing statistics and share the viewing statistics
order Asteroom Virtual Staging (Yes. Remove the existing furniture and replace it with a different style!)
✓ share the tour on social media (to see how it looks (Tip: on Facebook, set who sees to just you)
share your tour in this WGAN Forum discussion
✓ Enable measurements within the tour (Note: height of camera lens is 54 inches)

Free! WGAN-TV Training U Courses

WGAN-TV Intro to Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai
WGAN-TV | Deep-Dive Demo of Asteroom Desktop Editor Features

Plus:

Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle Now Includes 2D Schematic Floor Plans (No subscription)
✓ All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Asteroom

Questions about getting started with the Asteroom virtual tour platform?

Best,

Dan

2D Floor Plan by Asteroom

During this Labpano Pilot One Camera test, I set the exposure on Automatic with HDR. After previewing the 360s on the Labpano Pilot One camera, I should have set the exposure compensation to underexpose the images to make it easier for the retouching of the - what is now - blown-out outdoor views.

Snapshot 1

Snapshot 2

Snapshot 3

Snapshot 4

Snapshot 5

Snapshot 6

Snapshot 7

Snapshot 8

Snapshot 9

Snapshot 10 | While I could have made the 3D Dollhouse bigger on the screen, it would have been cropped off. I hope Asteroom addresses this so that we can have a nicer Snapshot.