Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GigapixelPricingVersusZillow 3D Home

Do you offer Zillow tours and MP tours?13069

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Do you offer Zillow tours and MP tours to your clients? If so, is there a reason for agent to opt for both? Is the pricing different? I would think Zillow tours would be less expensive than MP tours but I can't really see an agent paying for both. Feedback appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
PickChuck private msg quote post Address this user
I am beginning to offer both Zillow and Asteroom tours and working on my price list to have that make since. I do not have a Matterport camera.

Agents seem to be interested in the Zillow 360 tour as Zillow is hitting them pretty hard with marketing so I am benefiting from that.

I did a zillow tour on Friday last week and I clicked tour complete and before I got down the road 10 minutes I received an email that the tour was ready.

Wait, that's not all folks....When the agent posted my still photos to Zillow the next morning it automatically connected to the tour.

Here is the Zillow tour. I had no control of this except to pick the room names.

https://www.zillow.com/view-3d-home/b876fa0b-3b70-4f14-bcd3-718f87682c30?setAttribution=mls

Here is the Asteroom tour.

https://www.asteroommls.com/pviewer?token=JFfYCBRjCkOAzZw71zL6wQ

Hope this helps,
Chuck
Post 2 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
The quality is different and
the Zillow is just for better ranking on the net ...
Post 3 IP   flag post
Completely agree. I was able to use Gigapixel and color correct the Asteroom panos.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
In your experience, would real estate agents pay an add on price for a Zillow tour on top of a MP tour?
Post 5 IP   flag post
The jury is out on that for me.

I am using Asteroom and hoping that the dollhouse and floor plans will help with the add-on. I am reworking my price list to either include an Asteroom tour in my packages or Zillow in my packages.

Sitting on the fence. The Zillow is quick and will help with ranking as Douglas says. The Asteroom will take a bit of processing and at a minimum will take 24 hours turnaround.

My competition has everything as an add on.

All that said, it's a sales thing.

If you can convince the agent that it will help them get their next listing or sell the house quicker (which is a benefit for the seller) and they can use that when talking to perspective clients. I say yes.

Cheers,
Chuck
Post 6 IP   flag post
EaglePrecision private msg quote post Address this user
Would be interesting to see the tour after virtual staging by Asteroom. I'm questioning whether it's profitable; i.e.; 1) are clients willing to pay for it (I have a senior living facility client who is)and 2) how much are they willing to pay (Asteroom sticker price is $64 per photo so minimum price to client would be at least $100 per photo which could be $200-$300 per room or more).
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Greenville, South Carolina
8643d private msg quote post Address this user
I offer both Matterport and Zillow as one product. If you buy a Virtual Tour from me, you will receive both. Zillow is just an extra boost. It’s no extra money out of my pocket to create it, and it is quick and easy.
Post 8 IP   flag post
San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
@EaglePrecision

It will be $59 per room, but we will be able to do a discount for WGAN members!
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
$50 add on for Zillow. I got one guy who refuses to pay for Zillow but what I do is a couple scans in the front in the back of the house and upload that to Zillow and voila, that unit gets the special 3D home icon. For free!! I want my agents to be top performers.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101428 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?